- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Hudec Dental
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hudec Dental
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (Brecksville, OH) in Sep 2020
Very informative, transparent. I was able to meet with many members in the leadership team to ensure I could make a solid decision when making the move to Hudec. There were many conversations with the COO and he made sure all my thoughts and questions were answered. It was a great experience.
- How I was successful in my last position?
I interviewed at Hudec Dental (United States)
Quick - one interview and then a working interview. They are nice and polite but not truthful about what they expect from you once you are hired. You may have to wait a while before they are ready for the interview.
- They ask about experience and your career goals. They do not get too personal, they are at least very professional when it comes to interviews.
I applied online. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (New York, NY)
Very nice and friendly style of interview. Did not take too long. I was not asked any tricky or hard to answer questions. Had a thought that the job will be mine but...
- I was not asked any tricky questions
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (Cleveland, OH)
The interview process was expected. I initially had a phone interview, and then was brought on site for an in-person interview with the Human Resources Manager. After I had found out that I had passed my first interview, I then interviewed with the COO.
- What is one thing that is unique about you that I would never be able to guess without asking? Unfortunately, I am not an Olympic Athlete or have a superior unique skill, however, I was able to come up with an (honest) answer that was great enough to receive the job!
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (Brecksville, OH) in Dec 2014
I do not really remember my interview too much since it was over a year ago. During the interview they did ask a few questions about Hudec Dental. They asked how I found out about Hudec Dental, am I familiar with Hudec, and what do I know about Hudec Dental. They also asked general interview questions like: "Why do you want this job?" and "Why do you think you would be a good fit to work for Hudec Dental?" etc. There were also some scenario questions that were asked as well. Such as "If I met one of your friends at a party what are three words they would use to describe you?".
- "What do you know about Hudec Dental?"