Hudec Dental Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Hudec Dental

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hudec Dental

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Brecksville, OH
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (Brecksville, OH) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very informative, transparent. I was able to meet with many members in the leadership team to ensure I could make a solid decision when making the move to Hudec. There were many conversations with the COO and he made sure all my thoughts and questions were answered. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • How I was successful in my last position?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Hudec Dental (United States)

Interview

Quick - one interview and then a working interview. They are nice and polite but not truthful about what they expect from you once you are hired. You may have to wait a while before they are ready for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about experience and your career goals. They do not get too personal, they are at least very professional when it comes to interviews.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (New York, NY)

Interview

Very nice and friendly style of interview. Did not take too long. I was not asked any tricky or hard to answer questions. Had a thought that the job will be mine but...

Interview Questions
Hudec Dental
Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

The interview process was expected. I initially had a phone interview, and then was brought on site for an in-person interview with the Human Resources Manager. After I had found out that I had passed my first interview, I then interviewed with the COO.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing that is unique about you that I would never be able to guess without asking? Unfortunately, I am not an Olympic Athlete or have a superior unique skill, however, I was able to come up with an (honest) answer that was great enough to receive the job!
Anonymous Employee in Brecksville, OH
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hudec Dental (Brecksville, OH) in Dec 2014

Interview

I do not really remember my interview too much since it was over a year ago. During the interview they did ask a few questions about Hudec Dental. They asked how I found out about Hudec Dental, am I familiar with Hudec, and what do I know about Hudec Dental. They also asked general interview questions like: "Why do you want this job?" and "Why do you think you would be a good fit to work for Hudec Dental?" etc. There were also some scenario questions that were asked as well. Such as "If I met one of your friends at a party what are three words they would use to describe you?".