Hudson City Bancorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hudson City Bancorp Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2016

Property Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hudson City Bancorp (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Very professional. Was prompt on response. Questions were challenging yet applicable. Sat with two members of Hudson City Savings Banks senior management team as well as a screening process from a representative of the Human Resource Department

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you have achieved in your career?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hudson City Bancorp (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview, then a 1 on 1 with 3 different people. After the offer few days of negotiations and fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions to the related position to see if you actually have the knowledge and the experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hard, but know your worthiness and be prepared to let go of the job.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson City Bancorp (Paramus, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview took place at the human resource department in paramus. The process is very smooth and general. They ask about your cash handling and customer service experience. They also ask if you are in school or have a family. The lady is very nice and fun to talk with.

Executive Director and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hudson City Bancorp (Paramus, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Much TOO LONG interview by a person that did not know how to interview...redundant...a lot of self boasting...difficult for me to get my accomplishments into the interview. Not real attention on my skill set. It was really a marathon that I survived!!

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked?
      Can you work with more "mature" employees??
      1 Answer