Huffines Auto Dealerships Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huffines Auto Dealerships

New Car Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huffines Auto Dealerships (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the next day, I then went in for multiple interviews with different managers then finally the general manager. The interviews very low stress and in-depth about sales abilities and how well I would blend with the team.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huffines Auto Dealerships (Plano, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

You will meet with the Floor Manger, General Sales Manager and the General Manager. All of which will ask you questions about your background, interests, work ethic, job expectations, etc... They all were great communicators and wanted to make sure I would fit in the Huffines Culture. The process was over the course of a few days. Each interviewer had a lot knowledge and had been working with the group for longer than five years or more.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for working in Automotive?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huffines Auto Dealerships (Denton, TX).

Interview

15 min interview. Face to Face. I came in my work clothes from my previous job. They liked my eagerness and willingness to learn. Its more about attitude than anything else.