Huge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Huge (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a bunch of audio and video calls with (then) ECD and GCDs at first (great people), and was transferred to HR people for recruitment coordination. I interviewed with 6 people individually, from Creative Directors to VP consecutively at the agency. Unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding about the role I was interviewing for, which created confusion in conversations and ended up being pretty unsettling.

Interview Questions

• Describe what would make you happy if you worked here.
      What do you see yourself doing here?
      Where do you feel you are the most skilled at?
      Tell me about the project you are the most proud of.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huge (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

-Find job
    -Do a skype video screen and impress some dude
    -Think about doing the take home test
    -Do the take home test for your own practice
    -Think about doing a second take home test, grumble a little
    -Do the second take home test
    -Agree to a 4hr in-person interview

Interview Questions

• Take home test: make a responsive mini-website with mobile navigation and flexible layout.
      -also a second test to design a text-based paint program with commands to draw geometry and paint it in.
      In-person: amend the take home paint test, architect a real-time web app that can tweet a bunch of stuff about sports, and some algorithmic questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, they're pretty cooperative.

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huge (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me was confused and didn't know what to ask. So I just took matter in my own hands and led the interview. I toad them the usual stuff: work history, interests, special projects, achievements, and plans for the future.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give my opinion on a hypothetical client scenario.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, I said my number and they went 10% lower and that was that.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY).

Interview

They clearly didn't prepare/care about the time put into interviewing. They were 15 minutes late, rushed the interview by "tag teaming" and appeared uninterested in getting to know me. They claimed to have read my resume but had little knowledge of my job experience when I spoke about it. Interview was very short and no clear job description was given. I think they should respect people's time more that come in for interviews.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for a professional position and interviewed with a senior-level individual in Huge's Talent department. My phone interview was delayed and delayed until it was ultimately rescheduled and then began 40 minutes late the second time around. The person I spoke with was terse and distracted, barely asked me any questions, was eating food throughout the conversation, knew nothing about the role and was unable to answer questions like "What are the general responsibilities of this position?" and "Who would I be working with?" The interviewer was also unsure on next steps or hiring timelines or procedures. I followed up a few times over email, received no responses and was ultimately sent a form rejection two weeks later. All in all, chasing this position was a Huge waste of time.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had met with multiple people back-to-back and some were joint (2:1) interviews. The interviewees ranged from Global Directors of my discipline to peers I'd be working day-to-day with. There was no take-home assignment, but this is more common now in the interview process. Recruiters are extremely responsive and flexible.

Interview Questions

• There were some calculation-related questions about the metrics used at my previous agency vs. the metrics I would use going forward. This isn't an extremely challenging question, but what makes it difficult is not being familiar with their existing language for these metrics and current tools.   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

They already have a good idea if they are going to hire you. The in person interview has more to do with if you will fit into the company culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation phase.

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

It took over 2+ weeks to get email back from the recruiter.
    set up a time and date for the phone interview.
    I talked with recruiter over the phone for about 30 minutes and
    he scheduled in person interview within next day.
    I met creative director for interview and we talked over roles and jobs at Huge.
    Also, explained my portfolio pieces.

Interview Questions

• they asked me why I chose Huge and what can I do for Huge.   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huge (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

General interview process. Met with several individuals on the strategy team and was asked the basic questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "why HUGE," and "why analytics." The interview went well and became shaky when a question was asked about what was my favorite digital product/campaign. This was offset by a final interview and case study.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was difficult considering it was an entry level position. I asked HUGE to match my former salary, however the end salary was less. The bonus seemed fairly high and so I will see if that offsets the salary decreases.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interview was not tough and there were normal questions. After the interview, I should wait for a week and I asked them about the result.