Huge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huge Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview with HR. It went very well. But then the HR ghosted and never got back to me with any update or even a rejection. I followed up twice.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interview was not tough and there were normal questions. After the interview, I should wait for a week and I asked them about the result.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

The interview process included a phone call followed by three in-house interviews, meeting roughly 6 people — which can be a bit overwhelming. Very friendly employees/interviewers, and genuinely interested in your work and your viewpoint. The total time for all three interviews was roughly two hours.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted quickly after submitting application. After a screening call with the recruiter, a phone interview was set up with the Associate Director. The AD called late and cut the call short by 10min. Sounded distracted and even admitted so. Had me repeat key experience because she had clearly not been listening.

Felt like "phone interviewing" me was checking off a box to say they had talked to x-number of candidates. Based on other reviews, seems like if they were actually interested in my candidacy, I would've been invited to come in for an in-person interview.

Account Service - Role Tbd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY).

Interview

Had multiple meetings with the exec team that were positive and refreshing. However after multiple follow ups with recruiting contact received ZERO responses or follow up. Incredibly rude and unprofessional.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huge (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone call with one of the in-house recruiters. The conversation lasted about 15 minutes, typical screening questions like tell me about your background and professional experience. I was later set up to come in for an on-site interview with four different team members, ranging from associates to managers.

The format of getting to meet different people with various roles within the company was time-efficient and allowed me to get a feel for the culture. It was pretty encouraging to know that a lot of the leadership team climbed the ranks and were promoted in-house. All together I spent about two and a half hours getting to meet everyone, including the recruiter I spoke with over the phone. Overall I thought the whole experience was a comfortable conversation about the role, and less like a nerve-racking interrogation. The fact that three out of the four people I interviewed with had worked for the same tech company I did was a great talking point and gave me the confidence that I'd be a strong candidate for the role. I left feeling positive and with high hopes of getting a call back.

Despite feeling like the interview went well, in the back of my mind I was suspicious about how the company handles communication after interviews. Reviews here on Glassdoor showed that those who have interviewed with Huge, no matter what the role, were typically left hanging with little or no communication. I sent a follow up email a week after interviewing, only to have an automated, out of office email kicked back to me from the recruiter I originally spoke to. Finally after two weeks of radio silence, I received a formal email from the recruiter stating that after much deliberation they will not move forward.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in Senior Management at the agency. Invited to interview in their offices in Brooklyn, NY. Spoke to several people and spent two hours there.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were based on my past experience.   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

I had a phone interview fairly soon after applying and was scheduled for an onsite less than a week later. It was going well with the first 5 people I met with, then the recruiter let me know that he was going to try to grab the VP/Director to come talk to me. She came and promptly told me she only had 10 minutes. She asked me: "What do you want?" and then proceeded to tell me that I'd be better for another role. One that wasn't open and hadn't been approved for budget yet, just one that she hoped to hire for. After she left the recruiter came and told me he'd follow up in a few days with more information. The next time a heard from them was a month later with a form rejection email. Serious lack of clear communication and transparency in the process.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

I had a chance to talk to a few employees at the agency before I was referred to one of the positions. The recruiter reached out to me to schedule a screening call. That's when I learned I am not a good fit for the company. The recruiter sounded like she's on a lunch break and I am getting in the way of her meal. There were people yelling and talking in the background. The phone call lasted maybe 10 minutes. Extremely unprofessional and immature.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huge in February 2017.

Interview

relatively easy but very long. I think if they want the best of the best they need to not make people wait so long. A lot of good people find other agencies that don't take as long.