Hunter's Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hunter's Ambulance

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hunter's Ambulance (Meriden, CT) in October 2020.

Interview

Simple interview. I was called within a day of submitting an application and interviewed a few days later. She asked me a few questions about who I was as a candidate, my background, and why I was looking to change jobs. Then I was given a written test based on EMT level questions and offered a conditional position same day. From there had a physical exam, drug screen, and physical ability exam before being formally given a start date.

Interview Questions

Bus Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hunter's Ambulance (Meriden, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

Waited for ten minutes, then was taken into a small room and was asked some questions about my previous work experience and had I ever done a job like this. When I said no but I had been a cna , I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a bus monitor before or been in the transportation industry before?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had to deal with children with behavioral/psychological problems?   1 Answer