Huntsman Cancer Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntsman Cancer Institute Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntsman Cancer Institute

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Cancer Institute (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a hiring manager to schedule an interview. The interview consisted of three portions. 1st a group interview where the team took turns asking me questions, followed by a 1 on 1 with the director and finally with a technical question worksheet that they allow you to complete on your own in the office.

Study Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Cancer Institute (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I met with a group of team leads and other administrative staff where they asked me a number of competency based questions. It was pretty intense and they somewhat grilled me for relevant/applicable experience due to the somewhat stressful nature of the role.

Interview Questions

• They asked how my overlapping experience would allow me to perform specific job duties, given it wasn't the exact same role previously.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal. They offered me about $300 more annually after slight negotiation.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Cancer Institute (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

Submitted a resume through the University of Utah job portal. Received a phone call to set up an interview. Did a phone interview first, then went on-site two different times to meet with individuals on the team. Showed a portfolio. They called me over the phone to make an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsman Cancer Institute (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2011.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and highly attentive. Two of the management staff sat down with me in a one on one interview. They asked about my previous work experience, how I related with past employers and past co-workers. They were also interested in how much, if any, experience I had had with interacting with patients in a health care setting. They were interested in the current state of my drivers license and driving history record to determine if valet parking responsibilities would be possible for me.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive both manual and automatic cars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered an hourly rate that was already slightly higher than the standard for the level of work experience required for the position. Their initial offer was fair, so I accepted it outright.