Hurley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hurley

2.3

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hurley (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

process consisted of a phone interview, a 1:1 interview. overall process took about 3 weeks. interview process was fairly easy and laidback. they showed me around campus and were transparent on the culture. they asked about my previous work experience, why i would be a good fit and why i wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• they wanted to learn about my work experience   1 Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hurley (Tampa, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

For the Store Manager role, you will go through 2 panel interviews. The first panel will be other store managers (normally 3) that will ask you a series of about 10 questions. The final panel will be the Area Manager and Retail Ops Manager along with another employee. It's through an app called BlueJeans so you can opt to do a video interview or just a simple phone interview. The interview can take over 30 minutes, depending on your personal answers.

Interview Questions

• What makes a team work functionally?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you helped another employee advance or get better at something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurley (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

One interview, pretty basic asked about work history and then gave a what if scenario and a tell me about a time scenario. Interview was with assistant manager very casual.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hurley (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it took a week to hear back and then schedule the interview. Friendly environment and great people. Interview was quick and asked basic questions about my personal interests, previous experience, and why I liked the company. Unfortunately after my interview I received a call saying they chose to hire from within.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hurley in May 2016.

Interview

We emailed a bit back and forth to get more information but the interview process was mainly over the phone. The call was about 10 to 15 minutes. It was mainly to get a feel of what kind of personality I had, job experience and if I would fit into the team.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hurley in January 2016.

Interview

Got referred to this position by someone within Nike. They took two weeks to get back to me. Got a phone interview that went very well. They said I would hear back the following Friday for next steps. I followed up twice and it's been two weeks since. Recruiter hasn't even responded to any of my emails.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hurley in September 2015.

Interview

Not too formal, straightforward questions asking about experience. Interviewed with Store Manager. Total interview time was about 20 minutes, overall laid back feel. Paperwork for hiring took some time, getting employee numbers takes longer which I was told was the norm.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurley (Orlando, FL).

Interview

A store manager calls to set an appointment for interview. This may or may not be the manager you will be working for/with. Also my not be held at location of actual position. There is only one interview so make it count. Must be flexible with hours . Must have a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when and where you were in charge of other team members. How many were with in that team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hurley in February 2015.

Interview

I had one phone call with the recruiting. She talked about the job role and what I would be doing. Asked me a few questions about resume, but overall very relaxed and easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurley (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

it was ok. the hiring manager was running late and i arrived pretty early so i spent like 10 minutes waiting and the interview itself was like 5 minutes.