Hutchison Telecommunications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hutchison Telecommunications

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchison Telecommunications (New York, NY).

Interview

written test in both Chinese and English,HR asks normal behavioural questions, then manager asks technical questions. Then FC asks questions. Total 3 rounds. They give offer the other day and ask you to accept the offer urgently.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchison Telecommunications.

Interview

Started with department manager. 2 or 3 weeks later, I received a call from HR dept inviting second interview. HR would ask you in English to test your language skills. They will allow you 30 minutes to finish a written test.

Interview Questions

• The written test is totally not relevant to telecommunications   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchison Telecommunications (Mumbai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Telephonic- Voice and accent- IQ test- HR Round- Operational Round-Verdict

Interview Questions

• 1. what was the worst thing about your boss??   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quote your expectation in percentage on yr annual take

Market Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hutchison Telecommunications in September 2009.

Interview

Competitive landscape analysis, very causal, deanding on skill and past track record.
    Advise to be trained on recent mobile market data and did analysis before going

Interview Questions

• Comapre the latest Print Ad of the 4 major telco in market, please suggest the image and marketing possitioning the Hutchi should take   1 Answer