Huxley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Junior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Huxley calls you immediately after emailing them your resume, and then they arranged two Skype interviews with me to discuss/interview me for the position.

Interview Questions

I didn't pursue the opportunity after they asked me to cover the travel costs for a face-to-face interview in New York. Paying for an interview they've required for me to attend made they think less of the company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huxley in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a rep at Huxley regarding the role and the interview process with the client. He claimed he was going to submit my information to the client but after a week he stopped emailing or responding to my emails. Very unprofessional. Would never work with an agency that cant be bothered to follow up/return calls/emails.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huxley.

Interview

Most UNPROFESSIONAL interview process. It is disturbing that one will ask you "what kind of girl you are at a party", as well as "how much do you drink on the weekends". I am disturbed by this company.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

After sending my resume I got an initial brief call confirming the details of my resume. About a week later I got another call asking more questions about my educational background and any work experience. They are a recruiter and were recruiting for an entry level IT position at a financial services company in NY but were accepting resumes from IT and Econ/Finance majors.

Interview Questions

• What in particular interests you about what you studied.   Answer Question

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

This consisted of a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths as a manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, there was some flexibility

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Grilling but well worth it to ensure that only the best people are hired. Mademe feel confident that I would only be working with the best people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huxley (New York, NY).

Interview

it was a grueling 3 day process. They made it so hard for a terrible experience. One of the days I had almost 8 interviews in one day. They all asked me the same questions and all had the same robotic, monotonous description of the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you've ever gone through in your life?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Vey unprofessional interview overall, worst experience with an interview I have had thus far. They grill you for answers and won't stop until they hear exactly what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• If you want to work for us why are you interviewing at other companies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huxley (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, then two interviews on the same day. Met with the two top people at the office. Questions weren't all that difficult. They had one part where you had to role play and pretend to sell your school club to the interviewer. I didn't have any sales experience so I wasn't very good.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The recruiter I dealt with was very professional and helpful. He gave me feedback during the interview process, critiqued my final presentation, and he didn't leave me hanging when it was time to let me know whether I was moving on in the process. I wish other companies were as honest with their candidates and also gave as much feedback as Huxley because that's the only way to improve.

I had four interviews - two phone interviews, a video interview, and a five-hour in-person interview consisting of a work sample, a presentation, and then a meeting with three hiring managers. The people I dealt with during the first three interviews were fair and asked legitimate questions that related to my ability to do the job at a high level.

The issues I had with the company occurred during the final interview. One of the hiring managers showed up more than 40 minutes late for my presentation without giving any notice. The same hiring manager also did not apologize and also didn't care about my time. The interview also ran 90 minutes long, which was inconsiderate.

The hiring managers did not care about my relevant skills and experience related to the job I applied for. Instead, they bullied and verbally harassed me for a half-hour on irrelevant things that had nothing to do with whether I'd be a good fit for the job. They claimed they were "putting me under pressure", but they were making personal attacks and were extremely unprofessional. The managers need to realize this is a job and that we are not pledging a fraternity.

If you want a company that will treat you with respect and ask you fair questions during your job interview, I recommend you stay away from Huxley. I read the negative reviews on the interview process before my first interview, and unfortunately they were accurate.