HyTrust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HyTrust

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HyTrust (Mountain View, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview and CEO is very easy to talk to. He asked me to explain something that i told him i had a deep understanding in and to test my presentation skills and public speaking.

Interview Questions

• How my degree and what I'm studying can help the company.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HyTrust (Mountain View, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Connected over LinkedIn with the hiring manager, had a discussion over lunch outlining the position, the company and the opportunity. This discussion went well, came in a few days later for further discussions with members of the executive staff. Unlike many environments where some clown sets up some adversarial situation with HyTrust it was very much a friendly, collaborative session. Just based on the interview experience alone, even if things had not worked out for me I would have recommended job seekers in this space to give them consideration.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my take on their marketing efforts, why I was interested in the company.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HyTrust.

Interview

Started via a LinkedIn conversation. That led to a phone and email exchange. Phone call led to a phone interview with VP of Global Operations. That phone interview led to a face to face interview with CTO, VP of BD, Founders and CEO which was followed by an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HyTrust (Mountain View, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Called the CEO about the opening. Was brought in for a face to face. Had a couple of rounds with upper management where we went through my background, my selling style and philosophy. We agreed on terms, closed the process in a matter of 2 weeks (after review of references). Easy process.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult or unexpected. Was an easy process. Need to be sure you know your sales process if you are looking to sell software   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple negotiation. Got them to raise the rate by $20K before accepting the offer, and got additional stock as well.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HyTrust (Mountain View, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen then in person interview with several stakeholders in the company. Overall it was a good experience although there was one interviewer who was rather aggressive and adversarial who made me question my desire for the job and the ability to be successful as a part of the overall team.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and the company?   Answer Question

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HyTrust.

Interview

Over 7 rounds of interviews with everyone ranging from my direct boss, a few peers, three executives, and a couple people from different business units. There was no clear path of whom I would interview with and when, it seemed very random. The personalities of all the people were very different. I get the feeling that they don't really know what they are doing from a hiring perspective.

Director, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HyTrust (Mountain View, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very casual and friendly. I also interviewed with the CEO and President of the company, which doesn't always happen. The interview started with a 1:1 with the hiring executive off site, again, very casual and what was to be an hour meeting quickly became almost 2 hours. I then was brought into the office for another meeting with the hiring manager and a chance to meet the entire team. It's not often that the founder and President of the company has the availability to come in and sit with a prospective employee during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Background, job skills, examples of experience and how it relates to the position. Why did I want the position.   Answer Question