Hybrid Apparel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hybrid Apparel Interview Questions

2.8

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel (Cypress, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It took about a month, one phone interview and two office visits. I waited a week for a reply and expected a good outcome. It turned out they did not have the budget for the position. They made me waste my time for a whole month. Total disregard for the amount of time spent. How did they not project this earlier how can they not tell the lack of budget, why waste my time and theirs . Terrible experience very disappointing.

Interview Questions

Hybrid Apparel Response

Feb 2, 2017 – Talent Acquisition and Development Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry you feel like your time with us was wasted. I can understand your disappointment after having two interviews before learning the job was... More

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter found me through an online social platform and requested that we speak via a phone interview. The interview took place the next day and I found out they were not moving forward with me the following day, so it was a pretty quick process that did not linger on. I appreciate that. The one negative was from the start the recruiter who contacted me seemed very uninterested, which was off-putting. At least if you are going to contact me, unsolicited, at least try to feign some type of interest when I am answering your questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The entire "process" took about a month. I submitted my application and was contacted after soon after. We initially had a phone interview. The recruiter completely forgot about the time and date of our appointment, I had to call her she did not even apologize for her delay or said anything in regards. I had to call her and from the sound of it she was almost already walking out the door when I called. She was completely lost and had zero idea who I was or what the position I was applying for. I managed yo book a face to face interview. The person I interviewed with was actually a very professional person. We decided to have a 3rd interview, however the recruiter never contacted me to schedule it. A week went by and I contacted the recruiter she was completely unaware of what was going on again. This was a big disappointment so I decided not to pursue or follow up with them anymore as based on this it looks like this is a pretty erratic and unorganized company. It was a complete waste of time for me and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Hybrid Apparel Response

Feb 2, 2017 – Talent Acquisition and Development Manager

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We are curious about your comments because we have one recruiter and he is male. I'm not sure who the woman was that you talked to. We would love... More

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel (Cypress, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager. She was very nice and friendly. The first interview went well and lasted approximately 1.5 hours. I left feeling great. I was emailed a couple days later by HR and asked to take an online assessment test. Then I was emailed back and asked to return for a second interview. I met with the rest of the department and was asked to take an excel assessment test. I was told I did great and would just need to come back in once more to meet with the President. I was lead to believe that was the last step in the hiring process and then it was a done deal. I was still feeling pretty confident that I would get an offer from them only to never hear from them again.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, describe my previous work experience. I was asked if I was ok working in a fast paced environment. I was told the developers were always extremely busy and they needed to expand the department.   Answer Question

Jun 29, 2016 – Talent Acquisition & Development Manager

Thank you for your review! It sounds like we dropped the ball with our communication to you. I don't know your particular situation so I can't explain why this happened. We understand how important... More

Import Production Coordinstor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and I felt a little general. The interviewer ask some general questions but I don't think they really ask anything that highlighted my experience in that position. Really didn't check on my experience but more on my personality.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if designer insisted on something that was not cost affective?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email the next day from a recruiter inviting me to an interview. Went in for the interview two days later. My interviewer worked in the same department as the position I was interviewing for. From the start he seemed very disinterested and unprepared. He didn't have a copy of my resume or even a place to sit down for the interview. The interview pretty much consisted of me walking through my resume but I felt like I didn't get a chance to stand out or answer any real questions. When I tried to bring up something in my experience I was met with awkward silence and yawns. I will say that they were very quick to get me in for an interview and responded to my follow up emails quickly.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much just questions about what I did in various positions.   Answer Question

Jun 29, 2016 – Talent Acquisition & Development Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry your interviewing experience was not a positive one. We wish you the best of luck in the future.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel (Cypress, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The initial person I dealt with was lovely. Everything was smooth, and the actual face-to-face interview with her with very positive, a real "click". The next interviewer came in and, in my 25 years of being an admin/executive assistant, it was the most rude experience ever. From the minute she told me that my prior interviewer had been "really impressed", it was obvious by the rolling of her eyes that she meant to shoot me down. The whole exercise was then one of showing how I "couldn't handle stress". I was known as "The Fixer" in my previous employment of 4 years for my rock-steadiness under pressure. Handling work pressure is a breeze; handling attacks of personal or political nature is completely another. As she walked me to the door, I had the feeling she was going to kick me in the butt to help me out the door faster. This was definitely the most nasty and calculating interview I have EVER experience. Thank goodness they didn't call me back!

Interview Questions

• General questions for someone in my field but always with an eye to make me look unsteady.   Answer Question

Jun 29, 2016 – Talent Acquisition & Development Manager

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry your experience wasn't more positive, especially if you were treated less than professionally. We wish you the best of luck in the future.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel (Cypress, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

A friend submitted my resume for me and I and got a call back within one day. When I came in I learned that the position had already been filled but they wanted to meet me anyways. The interview was smooth and I was hired within about a week. I did feel strange by some of the questions they asked me and I should have listened to my intuition.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in an extremely fast paced environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for 5,000 more than the original offer. I heard later that they are receptive to adding extra vacation days to your offer so I wish I would have done that as well.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hybrid Apparel in October 2010.

Interview

Friendly, Punctual arrived on time flow through portfolio was pleasing all was viewed. additional team members joined in on interview, tour of premise was given. task was given in order to view if all applicable skills were met

Negotiation

Smooth