Hydrogen Group plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hydrogen Group plc Interview Questions

Role With Another Company Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc.

Interview

Hydrogen Group was extremely communicative and supportive in the beginning. They invested quite a bit of time getting to know you and trying find that perfect role for you. I had multiple conversations and email exchanges with my Hydrogen contact which ultimately resulted in a face to face interview at a company. After that face to face.....crickets. No feedback. Not even negative feedback, which would have been fine too. If Hydrogen can't make a commission off you, they have no use for you. My impression of Hydrogen has significantly diminished. I have accepted a position at another company; where I am responsible for hiring. Not a wise move Hydrogen.

Interview Questions

Hydrogen Group plc Response

Oct 17, 2016 – marketing coordinator

I’m really shocked to hear about your experience. Feedback after an interview is a critical part of the recruitment process and I’m truly sorry that we have let you down. I’d really appreciate ... More

Entry Level Interview

Interview

Sent in my resume then had a phone call with one of the team leaders which led to 2 further interviews in the office. Whole process was quick and took about 3 weeks. 1st interview is basic competency questions and strengths and weaknesses. The next interview was much of the same but in person and I met a few more people. The last interview was made up of a one on one to start where I was given scenario questions. I then spent the next few hours observing calls and listening in. There was then a break for lunch and after lunch I did my own calls. Unfortunately no one really picked up so I had to do a role play with one of their employees. Lastly I was interviewed by two other members of the team and asked similar questions to the initial interview, such as why do you want to work here etc.

Interview Questions

• Say Goldman Sachs had been looking for a candidate for a specific role and hadn;t had any luck in a few months. We were not contracted to do it but you felt you had the perfect candidate so put them forward. GS loved them and wanted to hire them but said that our retainer fee was too high and they would only pay 20% not 30% what would you do?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Application and 2 interviews. The first round interview went very well and I was given positive feedback. I felt the second interview was unprofessionally handled. I did not succeed (and after reading the reviews feel I probably had a lucky escape!) however I was never given any feedback from my 2nd interview as to why I didn't make it through despite requesting this. On reflection I agree that I wasn't the right candidate for a career at Hydrogen but I think when you take the time to interview it's professional to give some detailed feedback as to why you haven't been selected.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 stages. The first interview was a one on one and the second stage was a work sample. During the work sample I met the whole team within Hydrogen Legal. We then listened into calls with consultants and had the opportunity to make our own calls to candidates under the supervision of a senior consultant.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc.

Interview

3 rounds, first and second round talked through CV and experience. Last round was get to meet the team in a social environment. Fairly standard and straight forward process/fairly organised. Could give more truthful information about the business/strategy - brushed over this part and didn't explain fully the current internal situation i.e. redundancies.

Interview Questions

• experience and emphasis on culture fit for the business   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone interview about my past experience and why I wanted that position. Then I was called in for face-to-face interview. I was asked about my knowledge about recruitment and the company. Then about my technical skill. All took about 1 hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Because I had been offered another job I really wanted to do already. Really good company with loads of optionn though.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc in March 2015.

Interview

It was an easy process, direct, straight to the point, no surprises, questions were realistic and on point and specific. No complains, nice interviewers, smooths process, quick and realistic offer.
    Very fast process. Very fast offer. Was a pleasant process.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The people are friendly and the interview process were fast.
    First round was a call from in house recruiter to arrange for interview with the management.
    The interview were efficient and it is very kind of the management to share with me on the business plans of the company. It is more like a sharing session rather than a stressful interview.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview iith Internal Recruitment, followed by competency-based interview with Internal Recruitment and Marketing Assistant (whose role I am now in - he moved abroad). Finally I had to create a marketing specific presentation and present this to the Marketing Director along with a few questions about the role and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What 3 qualities will you need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I discussed the salary and the opportunity to raise this following the probation period (5 months). This was agreed by Internal Recruitment as is standard procedure within the company and relates to target analysis and the company bonus scheme.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogen Group plc (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

First interview with a director, second with a senior director/managing director. Standard interview questions, a lot of selling the opportunity. That was it, I asked for a further interview with both and also a current team leader to really explore the feasibility of what they were telling me, and to prope through the confusing commission scheme to get the crazy numbers they were saying and then completed a 5 year business plan for them.