IANS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IANS Interview Questions

Interviews at IANS

2.6

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IANS.

Interview

Interview was schedules pretty quickly, phone and then in person interview.
    They never updated the results, I reached out to the recruiter after one week they replied saying they didn't make a decision yet. So I waited for two more weeks yet no update. Frustrated so I am just moving on , honestly I was super interested in the role , hiring team was also good. But terrible at communicating!

Event Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

The head of conferences or sales kept asking what new ideas do you have for events and didn’t seem interested in best practices, but rather something wild and crazy he hadn’t heard of before. He was condescending.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for events that are totally different than anything ever done?   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IANS.

Interview

First there was an initial phone interview with HR. The second interview I was invited into the office to meet with 2 employees that the position would work closely with. They did not have the courtesy to tell me I wasn't a fit for the position, it doesn't take long to write a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IANS (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

First was a phone screen, followed by a face to face interview with the Marketing Manager.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you qualify for this position without prior marketing experience?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Director of Demand Generation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IANS (Boston, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

My phone screen with HR was a bit stilted and left me feeling conflicted about the company and role. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but some of the explanations about prior staff leaving seemed... contrived, implausible. I reached out to a former employee afterwards and this individual confirmed my suspicions. He said that the person who leads sales in a misogynist whose egregious behavior goes unchecked because he hits his numbers. "If you don't like it: leave." In addition to a hostile work environment, IANS seems to have outdated policies that center around mistrust. There is no work from home flexibility. They watch when you come and go. After learning all of this, I elected to withdraw my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• What exciting new technology would you introduce to the demand gen program?   Answer Question