IBIZ SOFTWARE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBIZ SOFTWARE Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBIZ SOFTWARE (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me asking about my availability on Friday for next week, I replied on Monday saying on Thursday. No reply from recruiter for next 2 days and all of a sudden on Thursday recruiter scheduled a call at 3 pm. very unprofessional.

Interviewer was very polite and asked questions from resume.

Interview Questions

• Why used Factory for writing logic in Angularjs rather than Controller?   Answer Question
    • Difference between JavaScript and Java   Answer Question
    • Difference between MongoDB and SQL   Answer Question
    • How did you use Git in your previous company?   Answer Question
    • asked me to explain any design patterns I worked on. ALso asked about Webservices and how did I use to the integration   Answer Question

Oracle Ebs Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBIZ SOFTWARE.

Interview

Recruiter emailed for an interview. After the initial background screening, was asked to come on site for F2F with senior management. I was told it is going to be a technical round, but instead of asking anything technical, was asked questions on number of credits I am taking in a semester and reason for taking less credits (Not sure why does that matter), talked about my projects and technical skills and how they were apparently useless to them. If you don't want to hire, don't interview the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Q: How many credits have you taken?
      Q: Why so few credits?
      Q: Let us see your project and let me test if you did it yourself. (The project was a single person project)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBIZ SOFTWARE (Frisco, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process is just as any other professional organization with HR Manager emailing for a phone screening, after the resumes are shortlisted. Following HR Manager's call, a technical round of interview(s) will decide if the candidate need to be called in for a face-to-face interview. An offer is emailed to the candidate if the HR Manager and Sr. Management passes the candidate on the interview.

Oracle Ebs Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBIZ SOFTWARE (Frisco, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview was over the phone:
    They asked me questions like whats the difference between hashmap and hashtable.
    Vector and arraylist
    Hashing in java
    Hash and equals in java
    Types of interfaces ( stack , list , queue)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was paid a bare minimum of 52000

Senior Analyst - Oracle EBS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBIZ SOFTWARE (Frisco, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Screened and Interviewed by HR Manager based on the resumes sent related to job posting on popular job sites. Technical Interview by a Sr. Manager or Director. Final interview by the executives.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to discuss the current Title & Salary

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBIZ SOFTWARE.

Interview

all technical round and also personal verification it was telephonic , i dont remember the questions, it was from US, i have applied through job portal , i