ICICI Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Direct Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.5

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

interview was on two days and i applied for RM but eventually they put me to equity adviser without any training about the field or terminal training. was not what i wanted.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There were three interview rounds to clear. The first round was a basic hr round. The second round was a technical round conducted by the department's team lead. The third and final round was conducted by the department's head.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct.

Interview

Prepresentation talk- normal talk about the companys structure and existence
    Group discussion(online vs offline shopping)- lasted for 7 minutes
    Personal interview - had four questions which are related to personal and no technical questions asked.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Process:, GD-personal interview
    Interview related to finance questions. Simple interview. Not an tough interview. Interview will be taken by BM, CLUSTER Managers.
    Three months they give target, if you do, yo survive with ICICI otherwise exit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is my?
      What is insurance?
      Another finance terminology....   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

generally consists of two rounds,firstly a group discussion followed by personal round.general topic discussion and panel will shortlist people based on convincing points,way of communicating with others,in personal round they will ask points related to subject.

Interview Questions

• general topics,family background,experience if any   1 Answer

Senior Financial Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Ghaziabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

first group discussion happend than hr round than technical round it was pretty interesting process and it went well all i did was answer confidently and that what was required icici direct is a good brand infact leading brokerage house in the country

Interview Questions

• why you want to join icici direct   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First the process started with gd and after taking throught gd it was one to one personel interview ,personal interview will be there to check your desired confidence and there were no wuestions regading the financial instruments and all purely marketing oriented questions, They will surely check your level of confidence, the interview was fairly good i was getting to.perform well and that has an effecting in choosing me

Interview Questions

• Regular marketing related question   1 Answer

Better offer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at icici direct in january 2014. shortlisting and interview of two rounds was the process. After being shortlisted they called for interview in which they asked why do you want to join our company, why should we hire you, your skills etc.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a Campus placement.1st the organization representative gives a brief idea abt the organization and job profile and what future we can see in this job. after that 1st round is normal interview than aptitude test followed by GD and finally last round of PI with Zonal Head of the organization.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I had applied through a job consultancy, there were three initial rounds and The General HR round and the round with the Zonal manager/reporting manager,and finally u can get an offer if they find u suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO Negotiations.