ICON Aircraft Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON Aircraft

ICON Aircraft

Application

I interviewed at ICON Aircraft

Interview

Interviewed for two separate positions with the company. The first was for an ERP Analyst. Process was long but seemed fairly organized. Recruiter and manager seemed to know what they wanted from the position. Several phone interviews and then a structured in-person 1/2 day tour and speed interview with multiple personnel. The second was for Production and the manager did not seem to know exactly what the position was. Possibly buyer, possibly planner but no clear direction. Second interview felt like it was for a completely different company than what I first applied for and interviewed at.

Interview Questions
  • What are your salary expectations?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Tampa, FL) in Jun 2019

Interview

Short and sweet...Applied several months ago, with approx. 7 months until separation from the Air Force. Interviewed 3 months later (kept in contact over LinkedIn). Chief Pilot reached out with job opening, phone interview with recruiter 2 wks later, in-person interview 2 weeks after that. Met with Chief Pilot, went for a flight, and conducted interview on flight. Extremely positive experience! Very excited to be a part of this organization. My background: Total Hrs: +2500 Instructor Hrs: 700 Quals: CFI/CFII, Commercial, SEL, MEL Military: T-6A, KC-135

Interview Questions
  • Training Start Date? Expectations for the job? Daily job responsibilities? Current qualifications and ability to obtain needed qualifications?

ICON Aircraft

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft

Interview

Several phone interviews with the recruiter and several executives who will be interacting with the role I have interviewed for interviewed me over the course of six weeks. The final interview was on site.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of how you managed [insert role related topic related to your resume] in your previous role at [insert former employer]?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Vacaville, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Applied online. Phone screen. Invited for in person interview. Told that I was going to be offered a position and then waited for 3 months for the offer. Was then told that I needed to interview with a VP.... Long process, drawn out for no real reason. Awful

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018

Interview

I was contacted by ICON's recruiter who interviewed me over the phone, she then set up a few phone interviews with company personnel, which I assume went well, as I was asked to go in for an in person interview. I thought the interview went well, however, I never received any response afterwards - not even when I reached out asking for feedback. Nothing, nada. Crickets. After all the time I spent with them, they could have at least informed me that I didn't make the cut. Not professional at all.

Interview Questions
  • They asked how I handled a difficult situation at a past employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Vacaville, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

The first step was applying online, after a few weeks, I received a call for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was a waste of time for the following reasons: 1. Hiring manager was on his laptop for most of the the interview and not making any eye contact, he seemed tuned out 2. His co-interviewer, had no notes, and wrote nothing down, she seemed to be out of the loop 3. After the interview was over, I had to contact HR to get an update. This company has a good product but lacks hiring structure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Vacaville, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

It was a thorough process with multiple steps and exposure to several individuals crucial to the process of the position. They was also an ease and friendliness that providing a relaxing experience. Seeing the product up close was a bonus!

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the major tasks of your job to produce quick results?
  • Does working for a startup concern you?
  • Give examples of times you have been presented with collaborative projects. How did you deal with disparate personalities and ideas?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Lynnwood, WA) in Oct 2016

Interview

First phone interview with the recruiter and a follow up one with the hiring procurement manager went very well. Then they flew me in to their headquarter in Sacramento. Nice facility plus very talented workforce.

Interview Questions
  • How will you develop commodity and contracting strategies for a small company that mainly relies on single/sole source suppliers?
  • Describe a situation where you have been tasked to develop a cost down strategy to meet the company's affordability targets. What's was your role and tasks and the results/ outcome?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Vacaville, CA)

Interview

The company was looking for a contract designer graphic designer who had a lot of the qualifications I do. However, they were looking for someone who could work out of their on-site facility. While the job description seemed like an amazing opportunity, the company needs on-site employees. This is a good thing to keep in mind when applying for jobs in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICON Aircraft (Vacaville, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process went great. I had the interview and sense I was working with a temp agency I had to wait to hear back from them. I had just walked to my car from the lobby and got the phone call as I was getting ready to leave offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • how long have you worked with composites ad what have you done?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews