ICONICS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICONICS Interview Questions

Applications Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICONICS.

Interview

I was approached by the CEO at a career fair at my university (he was very friendly). We spoke for a bit and I gave him my resume. I heard from HR around 2 weeks later inviting me for an on-site interview in Massachusetts, which took all day. They first gave some presentations about the company followed by lunch. Then each applicant was assigned a separate room in which we waited and 3 or 4 teams of 2 would rotate and interview us for about 30 minutes each. Most of the interviewers were very friendly and asked straightforward questions. At the end of the day, they asked us to let them know if we were still interested via email. They would then send a project to work on and submit to them (I declined because I didn't think that the job was a good fit for me). Overall it was a great company!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had a conflict in the workplace and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICONICS (Foxborough, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

First, there was an on campus interview with the CEO which focused on what we were interested in. No tough questions, but it was clear he was looking for self motivated students with a lot of energy.

After a successful interview, we were flown out to Foxboro for for an on site interview process that lasted 8 hours. We were broken down into groups and spent about 2 hours learning about the company and the company environment. We were given individual interviews with staff that covered behavioral, personal, and technical topics. It was made clear that programming experience was not necessary, but ability and interest in learning was. The interviewers looked for computer proficiency, stress/time management ability, and teamwork experience.

After the interview process, interviewees were given take home assignments such as designing a UI and a web browser and it was made clear that the result of the assignment would determine the job offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICONICS in November 2011.

Interview

Was flown out for an onsite interview consisting of 3 1:1 interviews, and one 2 person interview. Was asked to talk about some of the projects I have done, how I handle certain situations, some basic CS questions. Everyone was very nice, and it was an overall very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

I received an offer with a significantly greater pay rate.