IDT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDT.

Interview

I was interviewed for an account manager position, and first contact was with the line manager on a 10 minute call. I was then invited to schedule an appointment, and we had a 60 minute chat, with reference to my current and previous position, how I would contribute to the company's growth, and whether I was a self-starter. In general I did not have the impression they were very organized with HR as it took several weeks to complete the hiring process and it seemed that every decision would take a long time. They had no training on tools, so I understood it was all depending on whether a colleague would find some time or not, and it was all pretty much by chance.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about IDT. How do you see yourself in 5 years, have you worked in telecoms, what were your biggest successes, how did you manage a difficult situation,   Answer Question

Data Analytics Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interviews, a phone interview and an on-site interview in Newark office. The interviewers are nice and most of the questions will focus on the data analytics projects you did before.

Interview Questions

• regression model
      confusion matrix
      analytics projects   1 Answer

Data Analyze Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

First, just the basic question. Then another guy asked something about resume. Mostly about the the detail about each project and activity. And he also asked some statistical concept and programming questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDT.

Interview

Scheduled an onsite interview, I was asked some behavioral questions about strength, weakness.
    Asked some questions related to project in resume, and some basic java and db questions. Then had a short company tour.

Data Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a call for a direct onsite interview of 30 mins with 3 people. One asked behavioral, other 2 about data analysis and projects based on it. Chiller people. They called many people for the interview and asked everyone almost the same questions. Wondering on what basis the selection is going to be.

Retail Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview went like a conversation. I got referred. Their staff is a staff who has been there for many years. One guy wants to change everything preferring some employees and not others. Then they will play you in the future and give those accounts.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDT (Newark, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informal but you have to be prepared to know the industry and come with ideas on how to improve the company. Have copies of resume on hand and visuals on your achievments will also help.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IDT.

Interview

A lot of people shooting questions at once, so was a little intimidating. Interview lasted a long time, but nice people. BE prepared to know the area of interview well, they ask questions like what you would do in certain situations, which hwas interesting but difficult too.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDT (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruiter showed me around the office. The office seemed nice with a recreation areas. then a few folks from the tech dept asked a few questions about my past project and work experience. Pretty relaxed.

ASIC Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDT.

Interview

Really great communication. Secretary set everything up without a hitch. Tough, but fair and organized interview. Four or five whiteboard questions ranging from software to hardware design. Afternoon easier--more of background, personality questions. As I said, tough, but the guys interviewing were very nice and offered suggestions that got my brain moving.

Interview Questions

• Design a sequencer that can detect a certain sequence of binary values.   Answer Question