IET Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IET Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at IET Inc.

2.4

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IET Inc. in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from them after 3 weeks. Interview comprised of basic questions about your experience and educational background. If you love travelling around then this role might be perfect for you.

Interview Questions

• Which Version of Auto cad did you use in your previous role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Toledo, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

2 interviews.
    1st - phone interview
    2nd - on-site by the same person

No opportunity to meet the team during interviews. Interaction possible only with the HR. They do not give feedback on rejection.

Interview Questions

• How many years of IE experience?
      Top 5 IE skills.
      Difficulties experienced in the past.
      Strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Toledo, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

Process was transparent. I was called in for an on-site interview where an HR professional interviewed me for about 2 hours. Gave me a broad idea of what the company profile is and how it would affect my career path. Did not get an offer but there are no complaints there.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds a phone screen, Skype and a in person interview. It was just a few basic questions and more about your experience. They see how your experience meets their requirement and where you best fit in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Toledo, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the HR. She had very basic knowledge about Industrial Engineering tools. The questions were mainly resume based. This was followed by an on-site interview. Redundant paper work was asked to be filled. The interview was pretty much the same as the phone interview and with the same person! The pay offered was very less.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Toledo, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview a few weeks after the engineering career fair at the University of Toledo. lasted about 30-45 minutes. my interview was pretty friendly and warm. She asked questions about my past experience and other questions to determine my interest in the company. Overall I would say without mincing words that the interview was great.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a call from HR for a phone interview then they scheduled me for an on site interview in Texas. I drove so there and they offered to pay for my mileage.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IET Inc. in July 2017.

Interview

I got a call from IET and scheduled and interview after 3 weeks. They called me back again and postponed it another week. The HR asked basic questions. Got a reply after 3 weeks saying they might consider for future positions, the position is closed.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Toledo, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

1. HR Screen - Generic questions about your status and interview availability
    2. Telephonic Interview - Mostly focussed on your Resume
    3. Personal Interview - Again on resume, but in a little bit of detail, other job related skills, academic achievements, Time Study related questions

Submitting professional references is Mandatory.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 5 Industrial Engineering skills?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through the Projects mentioned on your Resume.   1 Answer
    • Are you open to travel on Projects?   1 Answer
    • Which softwares are you good with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IET Inc. (Toledo, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is very smooth. Phone interview is the first step followed by an onsite interview. The overall process is long and can take more than 2 months and you need to followup with the company regularly.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?
      What are your skill level in AutoCAD ?
      Skills in using Pivot Table, Pivot Chart and Macros?   Answer Question