IHC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IHC Interview Questions

1.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHC in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard questions. Dressed in a suit. They were very nice. It was a panel interview of three people. Asked a lot of behavioral questions to specific position. Called and asked if they could contact references.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have delivered a 10 with your patients (if applicable), guests and coworkers in your current position?” “If selected for the position, what would delivering a 10 look like in your role at LDS Hospital?”   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHC.

Interview

24 years ago things were very different so I don't know what to say here. It was casual and I was applying for part time in medical and part time in ortho at the same hospital. I got hired on the spot at the interview for the part time medical floor nurse. At the end of the ortho interview the manager hired me on the spot for full time instead of part time. She then called the medical department and told the manager "She's ours." They wanted me to start the next day but I needed time to end my other job. It was a pleasantly unusual interview.

Negotiation

This big city corporation wanted to pay me less than what I was making at a small hospital in a small town. When I declined they said, okay, we'll match the wage but don't tell anyone else what you are making.

Fund Raiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IHC in March 2010.

Interview

it's charity , so what i did was before going out for an interview i read each and every detail of IHC like what it is all about and there work and what they want.......
    and while group interview they asked us about the company like is there anyone who knows abhout IHC then you can easily answer.

Interview Questions

• anyone knows about IHC   1 Answer
    • what do you mean by intellectually handicaped children?   1 Answer