IIdon Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at IIdon Security

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIdon Security (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

There were two interviews, the whole process took only a week. There was a small test that they make everyone take but it wasn't complicated.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIdon Security (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

i had appy like three days before my interview day and it was cool short and quick interview matte face i was hire on the day of my interview. i just had to find a post to work at that was it. as long you have and good record on your back and can show it you should be good just go in and tell the truth sometime you can walk in and just go in for walk in interview.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IIdon Security (Farmers Branch, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I went in for an application in November and went in for an interview a couple of days after. I was told by their HR that I was hired, but they did not have any positions available for me, and to call back in a week or so. So I did for about a month, and got the same response every time, "We do not have any positions available right now, sorry call back later." So I dropped them for a while but then I met one of the Security Guards in February and he told me that they have positions open, and he gave me the phone number to one of the account managers. So I called him and he told me that he had a ton of positions open, anyway I was training the next week.

Interview Questions

• They really did not ask me any questions, other than for my basic information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IIdon Security (Dallas, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

They pretty much hire anyone with a brain, body, and heartbeat. As long as you funny have a criminal background and can pass the drug test, you're in. The amount of new hires I've seen for a single position, is astounding. It's like a revolving door at many posts.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past customer service experience, and how I'd react with difficult situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. You work a position needed, or you don't.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIdon Security.

Interview

They will give you a short test that checks for proper use of English, military time, and ethics. Beyond this, they are mainly worried about your ability to perform the job and receive your security license.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Iidon   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negotiations since each contract pays a different hourly rate. Generally, you can expect 10-12.00 an hour.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIdon Security in June 2016.

Interview

Easy. its all about you and they know you don't have experience and if you do, its a plus for you.
    You are called in, and interviewed about questions from your application
    They recommend that you don't have long beard though
    They train you for 2 days straight that is paid for
    Almost always job guaranteed.

Interview Questions

• If I have an experience working with security.   1 Answer