IL&FS Securities Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IL&FS Securities Services Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at IL&FS Securities Services

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IL&FS Securities Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple Programming basics,DBMS.Then they asked questions related with data structure and OOPS concepts.Then,Final HR round. They offer very less package to trainee and after confirmation too , they didn't give hike.Simple Programming basics,DBMS.Then they asked questions related with data structure and OOPS concepts.Then,Final HR round. They offer very less package to trainee and after confirmation too , they didn't give hike.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IL&FS Securities Services (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was good. Basic concepts must be clear. 1:1 interview & group / panel interview. Technical knowledge questions asked. Background check was done.

Interview Questions

• If PC display is not working how many beeps does CPU speaker give?   Answer Question

Systems Adninistrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IL&FS Securities Services (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview is specifically for technical knowledge about the job and how you apply your skills on it.