IMAT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMAT Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at IMAT Solutions

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Useless ¨Cultural Fit" questions like ¨what are your hobbies?¨

One of the interviewers walked out halfway through the interview without saying anything to me or excusing herself. Very unprofessional.

Did not seem to value extensive experience in different programming language only wanted to know about experience programming in Python. I have a lot of experience with multi-threaded programming in C++. Did not care that that experience applied to multi-threaded programming in Python.

Sales Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IMAT Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

TERRIBLE, lack of internal communication, lack of market experience questions. They didn't know what to ask, what the market was or how to go about selling to it. They had no healthcare knowledge, didn't and still don't have project manager or individuals that had done the job prior

Interview Questions

• Tell me who you know.....tell me their titles, tell me what there phone numbers are   2 Answers

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMAT Solutions (Orem, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

This was a really easy interview. They asked a lot about my background in embedded software and hardware. They were very friendly, and tried to find my interests immediately. They seem really easy to work with, and a great department to work for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for a sign on bonus if I said that I was moving. If you are moving, request this

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMAT Solutions.

Interview

Answered add on Career Builder - got a call and was Interviewed by two recruiters in a face to face - get a call when assignment's are available.