IMETCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMETCO

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IMETCO (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went through 3 levels of interviews:

First there was the phone interview which lasted about 30-45 minutes with the company's on staff recruiter.

Next was the online application which was a really in depth portion of the interview which takes hours to complete (5 hours in my case).

Then there were 2 rounds of face to face interviews with my direct manager and the GM, and the company's head of recruitment and training which was sort of a psychological interview to make sure that I fit the culture.

Interview Questions

• If I could be any animal, what would I be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a better vacation package, but not compensation.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IMETCO.

Interview

Internal recruiter for the company found my resume on Monster for a Customer Service position. They accommodated my need to keep my interview low-key as I am currently employed. I have completed the first interview, in at least a 2-interview process.

Interview Questions

• I am quite comfortable with my customer service skills, however the most unexpected conversation revolved around their "internal" customer (i.e., the outside sales force), and how I could deal with often angry communications. What I don't understand is what internal processes are lacking that would cause the outside sales team - often the bread and butter of an organization - to often call in angry?   Answer Question