IMG Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

IMG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview

You apply online and then they call you with an interview date and time. It’s in Hayward. You have to wear a mask. It’s in an office building l behind a star bucks.

Interview Questions
  • My availability and when I can start.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (Miami, FL)

Interview

Straight forward and quick. The hiring manager was great, and it seemed like they had a great team. Met with multiple people throughout the process. Some were more prepared for the interview than others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IMG Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview

Had a 45 minute video call with the hiring managers, it was a pleasant experience and I learnt a lot from it. They all made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IMG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview

Was quick and well done. They were very professional and asked standard interview questions. I prepared by reading up on their current business which was plenty of preparation. Overall great process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IMG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview

Straight forward, quick, met with the President and was offered a job same day. There were 3 total rounds (start to finish took about 1.5 months). 1st Round - Phone Screen with recruiter. 2nd Round - Phone Screen with Team. 3rd Round - In person.

Interview Questions
  • It was conversational - focus on brand, analytics, depth of knowledge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interviewed by hiring manager and a Senior Recruitment Manager at lovely offices in Chiswick. The interview was very professional; the recruiter opening with some general questions before the hiring manager asked more detailed questions about experience. The interview was a very pleasant experience, although I'm sad to report that all communication was terminated after this with no updates given as to whether the interview had been successful or if I was no longer being considered for the role (despite a very polite e-mail and voicemail message). It took a direct telephone call to the hiring manager to learn that I was no longer being considered (and that the second interviews were already scheduled), some 18 days after our interview. That I was not successful was disappointing (of course) but far more concerning to me was to learn that an organisation of this size and reputation is capable of "ghosting" candidates who give their time for interview in good faith. Looks a great company otherwise, in a fantastic location, but I would advise getting clear commitment to next steps around communication as part of the "have you any questions for us" section.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give us an example of how when and how you have worked with major brands.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had an interview for a Product Designer Role in London, UK. The recruiter was 15mins late. When she came and picked me up, she didn't even apologize. Then, she told me to wait in an empty room for the next 20mins. Finally she came, offered a glass of water and told me to wait another 5mins. When she came back she said that the Product Manager is still in a meeting. She started asking questions about me, and my portfolio. I was in the middle of a sentence when someone walked into the room and said that they booked this room and we had to get out. Then, she walked me out and said bye. Again, she didn't even apologize. Awful experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IMG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview

The interview process is very straightforward. First, you submit an online application. The next rounds involve phone calls with human resource personnel as well as department personnel. Familiarity with your resume and experiences and how it applies to your desired field or choice of work is beneficial and should be communicated clearly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IMG Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview

Cover letter and CV sent to the department of choice or through HR....6 month application process and multiple interviews in between. Very friendly and approachable interviewees. Very quick to reply back to you via email and if they see potential but don't offer the role to you they will be happy to have to back for a more appropriate role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (Sarasota, FL) in Aug 2017

Interview

I went to visit the IMG academy in Brandenton for a financial analyst position. The process was very misleading and a waste of time. After an initial phone interview they asked for me to come in for an in person meeting with the finance team. It went well and we went to go get dinner afterwards. After that they asked for me to come back and interview with 6 other team members and give me a tour of the campus. After that we went out for dinner again. I figured that my chances were pretty good to land the job, but two days later they sent me an email letting me know that unfortunately they would not be extending a job offer. From the first few impressions I got walking in there, there is a lack of culture and synergistic relationships between the different departments. I have good things to say about a few people, but there are a few arrogant employees that are full of themselves.

Interview Questions
  • Accounting Question: How do you credit and debit an account if someone books a sports camp for a week?
  • They will ask you about why you want to get involved with a sport academy and if you have a atheltic background.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews