IMG Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMG Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at IMG Worldwide

2.9

Director Interview

Interview

Straight forward, quick, met with the President and was offered a job same day. There were 3 total rounds (start to finish took about 1.5 months). 1st Round - Phone Screen with recruiter. 2nd Round - Phone Screen with Team. 3rd Round - In person.

Interview Questions

• It was conversational - focus on brand, analytics, depth of knowledge   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process is very straightforward. First, you submit an online application. The next rounds involve phone calls with human resource personnel as well as department personnel. Familiarity with your resume and experiences and how it applies to your desired field or choice of work is beneficial and should be communicated clearly.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (Sarasota, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to visit the IMG academy in Brandenton for a financial analyst position. The process was very misleading and a waste of time. After an initial phone interview they asked for me to come in for an in person meeting with the finance team. It went well and we went to go get dinner afterwards. After that they asked for me to come back and interview with 6 other team members and give me a tour of the campus. After that we went out for dinner again. I figured that my chances were pretty good to land the job, but two days later they sent me an email letting me know that unfortunately they would not be extending a job offer. From the first few impressions I got walking in there, there is a lack of culture and synergistic relationships between the different departments. I have good things to say about a few people, but there are a few arrogant employees that are full of themselves.

Interview Questions

• Accounting Question: How do you credit and debit an account if someone books a sports camp for a week?   1 Answer
    • They will ask you about why you want to get involved with a sport academy and if you have a atheltic background.   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a former colleague. It worked out well. Because its contract position, interview was not that bad. It was over the phone and I was offered the job not long after that. I will say few days after.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want the position?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Was left waiting in the lobby for 40 minutes after the interview was set to begin. Questions were standard. Was told they would follow up by the end of that day with a date and time for my second interview and never heard from them again. My follow up emails were ignored. Messy and unprofessional as a whole.

Associate Counsel, Legal & Business Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The Director of Human Resources conducted a phone interview with me and asked numerous questions about my background, qualifications, and some experiential questions about my job. He went into great detail about their company and operations, which I found very useful. I found the whole process to be pleasant and easy-going.

Interview Questions

• How many agreements a week do you work on and complete?   1 Answer

Digital Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the current assistant over the phone and then the main person I would be reporting to over the phone. In person, I met with them both and got introduced to people throughout the office. The had me in the office for about four hours

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very willing to accommodate my time schedule and need for a virtual interview (was overseas at the time). The interviewer was very personable and easy to get along with, and asked mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Interview

Asked questions about prior experience/ former company, discussed my strengths and weakness. Asked me scenario based questions and questioned my knowledge of the industry. Nice people- positive experience. Talked about different accounts/ my preferences.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, in person all day interview with multiple people and then a phone interview with executives. Overall it was pretty easy, just took awhile to get through. Should have asked more about the company direction and how the team fits into it. The two didn't seem to align.