IMG Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.9

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a former colleague. It worked out well. Because its contract position, interview was not that bad. It was over the phone and I was offered the job not long after that. I will say few days after.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want the position?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Was left waiting in the lobby for 40 minutes after the interview was set to begin. Questions were standard. Was told they would follow up by the end of that day with a date and time for my second interview and never heard from them again. My follow up emails were ignored. Messy and unprofessional as a whole.

Associate Counsel, Legal & Business Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The Director of Human Resources conducted a phone interview with me and asked numerous questions about my background, qualifications, and some experiential questions about my job. He went into great detail about their company and operations, which I found very useful. I found the whole process to be pleasant and easy-going.

Interview Questions

• How many agreements a week do you work on and complete?   1 Answer

Digital Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the current assistant over the phone and then the main person I would be reporting to over the phone. In person, I met with them both and got introduced to people throughout the office. The had me in the office for about four hours

Interview Questions

Interview

Asked questions about prior experience/ former company, discussed my strengths and weakness. Asked me scenario based questions and questioned my knowledge of the industry. Nice people- positive experience. Talked about different accounts/ my preferences.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, in person all day interview with multiple people and then a phone interview with executives. Overall it was pretty easy, just took awhile to get through. Should have asked more about the company direction and how the team fits into it. The two didn't seem to align.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview

It was through Skype and it went very smoothly. HR was very friendly and quick to respond to emails prior to the interview to make sure everything was settled and in place. Interview started with a 5 minute presentation on why I wanted to work for IMG and how my experience/education applied to the job description. Was a little difficult to "present" over skype but managed it well in the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you went above and beyond the job scope   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Contacted by HR. Asked relatively probing questions into the role, and my experience.
    2. Brought onsite for an interview with several team members. Similar line of questioning but focused on particular areas.
    3. Further onsite, phone and Skype interviews with more senior members of the team.
    4. Several weeks passed before the decision was made. Offered extended.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral and related to the job experience.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview

After a recommendation from an employee, I went into the office and was interviewed by an HR rep. She was young but very nice and direct. Most of the process was comprised of her going through my resume. Not many unexpected or curveball questions. Somewhat unimpressive / average interview process overall to be honest.

Market Research Analyst - Part-Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews. The first was a phone interview with a woman in HR. The second round was a 1:1 in person interview with the HR woman and then with the hiring manager. Both employees were very nice and polite. The questions asked were directly related to the position and my past working experience - nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Had another offer for a Full-Time position.