IPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.1

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPC.

Interview

After an initial phone screening with HR, I interviewed one-on-one with the hiring manager and representatives from various departments, allowing me to learn about their roles and impressions of the company and to share details of my experience. Most questions touched on how I've handled challenges in past roles, what successes or improvements I've made, etc. All were positive about IPC's potential growth, the opportunity for employees to make meaningful contributions, and its friendly environment. Since joining, I agree with them. After accepting my offer, I had to request a delay in start date because of a family emergency. Both HR and my hiring manager were extremely professional and flexible in allowing me to do so.

Interview Questions

• When you have put process or tools in place in the past, what have you done to help make sure it's adopted and becomes active?   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through linkedin. Hr emailed immediately. Hiring manager called next day. In person interview with manager and 3 other managers including the vp next day. Very unprofessional building and office. No reception area. Was stranded in elevator hallway. Had to buzz in. Hiring manager was swearing constantly and trashing other collegues. Seems like she didnt want to work there. Next manager came in and was direct he didnt have chance to look at resume and didnt know he was meeting me. Next manager was friendly and very direct. The vp was unprofessional. Was very direct that he usually knows who makes it or not so i should not feel awkward if he doesnt ask many questions.

Interview Questions

• You dont have telecommunication background why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

IPC Response

Jan 21, 2016 – Vice President Global Talent Management

I want to apologize for your negative experience with our company. I was upset to read this message as it does not sound like our interviewing process. However, we take this type of feedback very... More

- Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IPC.

Interview

I applied online, and a couple of days later received an email requesting that I call in about the role (I thought that that was weird, but I went with it). Though we scheduled a time to speak, the contact didn't answer when I called. I decided to send a follow up email as well. The person responded to that email 1.5 hrs later, and ended up calling me at random, later in the day. Needless to say, I shouldn't have answered. The whole thing was a waste of my time.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IPC (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview to go over past experience and behavioral questions. Just going over the job qualifications and the duties expected. Asked what the your response would be for various different scenarios.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IPC.

Interview

Initial comm was good, then spoke to hiring manager. Called for a full time interview, some technical questions and some people management questions,

Negotiation

tough to negotiate

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

2 interviews with the manager who is in charge of your department. One interview super-day with no chance to reschedule. Make sure you go on time to the first couple days of meeting HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IPC (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Lots of promises that were quickly forgotten

Negotiation

asked and received promises that they were flexible with work-life balance.

Assist With File Backlog Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IPC (Miami, FL).

Interview

Conatcted by a staffing agency and they told me it would only last for a month, but it lasted four month.

Interview Questions

• very laid back interview; "Go over your resume"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Tech Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPC (Fairfield, CT).

Interview

2 site visits before offer was made, first with the group lead and HR, then with 2 other dept managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not too difficult - standard "where do you expect to be", how do you handle a very fast paced envirnonment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to maintain my 3 week vacation from previous job by asking for it.

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at IPC in March 2009.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR rep who screened me and then set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the hiring manager was satisfied, they set up an onsite interview with several people. After that concluded, it took a long time for the next step which was another on site interview with several more poeple. Finally they told me they were not interested. I think their plans are changing.