ISCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ISCS Interview Questions

Interviews at ISCS

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ISCS (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was set up by a recruiter, and she did everything to make it work (as is their advantage). I had a panel of people from various departments who interviewed (the hiring manager, the R&D Director, the local DBA and also the Cloud Infrastructure manager). They were really cordial and forthcoming (that also gave me false hopes...). I left home very satisfied, but was surprised to hear that I was not hired! The recruiter gave me vague answers when I asked the reason for the rejection...
    Anyway, it is a good experience in itself to see/interact/understand personnel from different walks of life...

Interview Questions

• None that I could not answer with conviction or clarification.   1 Answer

Software Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ISCS (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was really friendly throughout the interview process. He asked me to clarity the responsibilities of the job, and then he asked to explain a project I did, and another one. Talking about my strengths and weakness. Asking if I have any questions in the end.

Interview Questions

• What the most difficult problems you encountered during the project, and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Software Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISCS (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Get email from one HR. go to onsite having a meeting with hr. Just normal behavioral question and detail about the job opportunity.