IST Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

2.2

Star Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IST Management (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was just the standard behavioral interview. They told me about their company and what I would be doing and then asked me questions about my work experience. They did want me to have a car as the job involves some driving between locations.

Interview Questions

• What is one challenge you faced in a previous job and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Regional STAR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IST Management.

Interview

The upper management members sell the company and ask you for your experience.
    If they like what you tell them, then you will get another interview with the manager at the site.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have and how will it affect your performance?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IST Management.

Interview

Was ok. Short and over sold the company and the hours. They interviewed at different location than the job and the manager I would end up working under wasn't even there

Negotiation

Law Firm Copy/Scanning Room Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IST Management (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews with this company, and didn't receive any type response (phone call or email) back from the manager letting me know how everything went during the 1st and 2nd interview. Which is highly unprofessional. And both of my interviews went well and I asked questions showing that I was interested in the company. I had enough experience where I could to do the job. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IST Management (Vienna, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The worst, didn't review my resume prior to the interview, I had more experience than the person interviewing me. This was the worst organization I've ever interviewed with. I walked away asking myself how are they still in business?

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IST Management (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Just wanted to know what copiers I knew how to work with, how much I wanted and if I could pass a drug test. Asked where do I see myself with the company.

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IST Management (Chicago, IL).

Interview

This was a typical office job interview. you should where something office appropriate. asked a few questions and met the sales guy and manager. This is a very "drink the cool-aid" office mentality and pretend that they are awesome. pretend you believe them. immediately after the interview you are sent to get a drug test. only after the test results are in do you call you to say if you got the job or not. P.S. this job will kill you.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IST Management (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The client wants you? you're hired!, that is what it takes or else your hired as service level and disposed of when a single complaint is made. go to love a company that will do everything and anything for the clients including who to hire and client interviews such people even though its against the law.

Interview Questions

• As above that's all it takes.   1 Answer

Oncall STAR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IST Management.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. The manager asked very important questions specific to the position. He didn't make it awkward. It was more like catching up with an old friend which was very nice since I get really bad anxiety when interviewing.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IST Management (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

It was horrible. No call back or email after I left office interview. Men were making fun of current job. Made me feel insignificant and belittled. Would not recommend to anyone that hasn't been in the field before. Very boring.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation and how you dealt with it   1 Answer