ITC Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at ITC Hotels

2.9

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

First, I met the Human resource manager, and then with the learning department manager, that's it for the first day. For the third round, I met Front Office Manager and also the General Manager of the ITC Hotel, South Division. Then I got a call in few days saying i got selected.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Chennai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

received a call for interview and request a photo presentation and discussing the cost for photoshoot. and discussing the image production taking time and sharing to the publicity team. We give priority for publicity and internal presentation and sending sample images to guests.

Interview Questions

• how many tears i was do photoshoot? how to produce images fast ?   2 Answers

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

With Hr manager .With Food & beverage manager last with General manager. Taring manager took skype interview she asked about what do you know about itc hotels... what you know about itc company.....how many hotels they have present now...

Interview Questions

• About my education , experience of previous hotels...   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Campus placement. Included test checking knowledge and intelligence, multiple group discussions and then multiple panel interviews. There were more group discussions and interviews after being shortlisted. You also need to ensure your marks were good to ensure offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

We had 3 rounds for the first leg of selections, a group discussion, an impromptu topic discussion and a personal interview. Topic for GD was, Do organisations really contribute in the name of CSR or is it just a facade? impromptu topic was "Luxury" and the personal interview had a good amount of current affairs and static gk.( 7 sisters of India, Southern most point of India, Section 370, Section 377 etc.)

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by the term Responsible Luxury   1 Answer

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. Firstly round of interview was with Learning and development Manager for English fluency. Secondly with F&B manager..technical round. Thirdly with HR manager round and final with GM.

Interview Questions

• What Cuts of red meat used in Indian cuisine?
      Which is the grape vodka?
      name any 5 wine regions of France?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Vadodara (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I saw an interview advertisement on the church notice board. I called up the HR Manager with the reference of the advertisement put up on the church notice board and fixed my appointment for the interview.
    Firstly, I had an interview with the AUFC Assistant Unit Finance Controller, secondly with the UFC Unit Finance Controller, then with the HR Manager and lastly with the GM General Manager.

Assistant Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

long process, GD interview . Interview mostly technical finance based. I took months from call for interview to actual interviews. Interview was not so hard, only basics. Also there were 2 rounds of interview , that too with finance EVP and functional head

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Very strucured with several rounds . includes GD , personal interview , technical round at lower levels and personality and other tests at higher levels . psychometric tools may be used to evaluate the applicants at some stage

Interview Questions

• What is the contributution of ITC to the Tribals of jaharkhand   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

Multiple rounds

Negotiation

No Negotiation