ITC Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Front Desk Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

First, I met the Human resource manager, and then with the learning department manager, that's it for the first day. For the third round, I met Front Office Manager and also the General Manager of the ITC Hotel, South Division. Then I got a call in few days saying i got selected.

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They give a lot of importance to General Knowledge, and you are encouraged to read up on as much news and acquire as much world awareness as possible.
    The first round was pretty basic. They ask about yourself & a couple of Gk questions but nothing too much. (If you want to apply for their General Manager position then only those are know everything about everything can apply, otherwise no chance)
    Awareness of luxury brands & anything luxury is a prerequisite; from alcohol to clothes to just about anything.
    Appearance & fitness is very important, and of course fluency in English is a requirement as well.

In the second round, the girls had to wear saris & make up; and the boys in shirts/suits.
    In the second round, some were asked general knowledge & their understanding of luxury & very importantly the brand.
    Knowing about their Responsible Luxury is a must.

I did not appear for the final interview however.

An ITC interview is a rigorous process. If you have visited any country/city/place, you have must full knowledge of everything about that area.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the process was conducted in college, first their was an aptitude test followed by gd, and 4 rounds of pi . the apti was conducted 2 months before the interview and 2 rounds of interview were held in pune and rest 2 were in gurgaon at itc training institute

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

panel of two,I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC.first round was g.d. , second round was personal interview and third round was final interview at headquarters.
    G.D. is tough as only one person was selected from each group of 10-11 people.
    Personal interview is based on technical skill check and consist of h.r. test as well.
    Final interview is based to check your thinking and conceptual check.

Interview Questions

Takes a lot of time for giving response,have to do many followups but no response. They are very unprofessional in terms of others time and energy.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

G.D. is tough as only one person was selected from each group of 10-11 people.
    Final interview is based to check your thinking and conceptual check.

Interview Questions

• Accounting golden rules, depreciation journal entry, balance sheet, cogs, trading and p&l account concepts, normally they check accounting basics in personal interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

All crap.

Selling responsible luxury my foot. Disability adaptive my foot.
    These bunch of people interviewed me for 4 rounds on 4 different days to reject me for POOR EYESIGHT. EXCUSE ME, DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THIS SINCE INTERVIEW 1?
    This also after waiting fron 9 AM to 4 PM for an interview. Time management tossed into tge dustbin.
    All this for being responsible and disability adaptive. Who are you fooling?

Interview Questions

• WILL YOU GET YOUR EYE SIGHT CORRECRED THROUGH LASER?

This is all they cared about. My knowledge, skill weren't even tested. Superficiality to the dirtiest level.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

We had 3 rounds for the first leg of selections, a group discussion, an impromptu topic discussion and a personal interview. Topic for GD was, Do organisations really contribute in the name of CSR or is it just a facade? impromptu topic was "Luxury" and the personal interview had a good amount of current affairs and static gk.( 7 sisters of India, Southern most point of India, Section 370, Section 377 etc.)

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by the term Responsible Luxury   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Ranchi (India)).

Interview

First of all there was Telephonic Interview,in telephonic interview the lady asked me to introduce myself and asked 17 course French Menu. and then there was Skype Interview in which the interviewer tested my personality

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do you want to work at our company?
      Can you work under pressure?
      What makes you angry?
      Where do you see yourself five years from now?
      What has been your greatest achievement?

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

With Hr manager .With Food & beverage manager last with General manager. Taring manager took skype interview she asked about what do you know about itc hotels... what you know about itc company.....how many hotels they have present now...

Interview Questions

• About my education , experience of previous hotels...   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Basic interview. One on one interviews with several HODs from the various departments
    Figuring out where your core competency lies. First met the training manager, ten HR head, then FOM, FnB manager, etc. Not the most friendly people and rather intimidating. I applied for food and beverage. And they ended up giving me a cross department training exposure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't take up the offer unless you don't mind being treated like a slave.
    Great company to retire in but not build a career in.