ITC Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

First, I met the Human resource manager, and then with the learning department manager, that's it for the first day. For the third round, I met Front Office Manager and also the General Manager of the ITC Hotel, South Division. Then I got a call in few days saying i got selected.

Sales and Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

the interview was a general one. They didn't grill me much. They were testing me on communication skills and the kind of mindset i possess. They are very particular about your dressing it should be neat and tidy. If your are going for the interview remember to shave your beard

GRE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was 3 rounds
    1st with front office manager
    2nd with h.r manager
    And final with G.m
    It was really easy
    Interview was very positive
    Staffs were good
    They also provided lunch
    It was good overall

Interview Questions

• Introduction, why hospitality, what will you do if customer is unhappy with the service   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They give a lot of importance to General Knowledge, and you are encouraged to read up on as much news and acquire as much world awareness as possible.
    The first round was pretty basic. They ask about yourself & a couple of Gk questions but nothing too much. (If you want to apply for their General Manager position then only those are know everything about everything can apply, otherwise no chance)
    Awareness of luxury brands & anything luxury is a prerequisite; from alcohol to clothes to just about anything.
    Appearance & fitness is very important, and of course fluency in English is a requirement as well.

In the second round, the girls had to wear saris & make up; and the boys in shirts/suits.
    In the second round, some were asked general knowledge & their understanding of luxury & very importantly the brand.
    Knowing about their Responsible Luxury is a must.

I did not appear for the final interview however.

An ITC interview is a rigorous process. If you have visited any country/city/place, you have must full knowledge of everything about that area.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the process was conducted in college, first their was an aptitude test followed by gd, and 4 rounds of pi . the apti was conducted 2 months before the interview and 2 rounds of interview were held in pune and rest 2 were in gurgaon at itc training institute

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

panel of two,I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC.first round was g.d. , second round was personal interview and third round was final interview at headquarters.
    G.D. is tough as only one person was selected from each group of 10-11 people.
    Personal interview is based on technical skill check and consist of h.r. test as well.
    Final interview is based to check your thinking and conceptual check.

Interview Questions

Takes a lot of time for giving response,have to do many followups but no response. They are very unprofessional in terms of others time and energy.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

G.D. is tough as only one person was selected from each group of 10-11 people.
    Final interview is based to check your thinking and conceptual check.

Interview Questions

• Accounting golden rules, depreciation journal entry, balance sheet, cogs, trading and p&l account concepts, normally they check accounting basics in personal interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

All crap.

Selling responsible luxury my foot. Disability adaptive my foot.
    These bunch of people interviewed me for 4 rounds on 4 different days to reject me for POOR EYESIGHT. EXCUSE ME, DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THIS SINCE INTERVIEW 1?
    This also after waiting fron 9 AM to 4 PM for an interview. Time management tossed into tge dustbin.
    All this for being responsible and disability adaptive. Who are you fooling?

Interview Questions

• WILL YOU GET YOUR EYE SIGHT CORRECRED THROUGH LASER?

This is all they cared about. My knowledge, skill weren't even tested. Superficiality to the dirtiest level.   Answer Question

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First screening interview is with HR and if you pass it then second round is with departmental HOD; where i was given a situation to solve and the final interview is with the General manager; where he went in depth to ask about my education and experience.

Interview Questions

• About my previous work experience, about my educational achievements and my interests.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

We had 3 rounds for the first leg of selections, a group discussion, an impromptu topic discussion and a personal interview. Topic for GD was, Do organisations really contribute in the name of CSR or is it just a facade? impromptu topic was "Luxury" and the personal interview had a good amount of current affairs and static gk.( 7 sisters of India, Southern most point of India, Section 370, Section 377 etc.)

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by the term Responsible Luxury   1 Answer