ITHAKA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ITHAKA

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITHAKA

Found 17 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITHAKA (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very pleasant overall. I did three rounds of interview (received the rejection letter after the final assessment). While disappointed, I felt respected by both the hiring manager & the immediate supervisor for the position. I also appreciate them letting me know that they decided to move on with another candidate, a rare thing for HR people to do these days.

Interview Questions
  • What are three adjectives that best describe you.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITHAKA (United States)

Interview

Applied through recruiter, called for onsite 3 weeks later, but did not hear back until more than 2 weeks later. Recruiter unresponsive on emails. 3 interviews, two with engineering team leads, and one with director of engineering

Interview Questions
  • Draw out system plan for your project, and simple data structure questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITHAKA (Ann Arbor, MI) in Feb 2020

Interview

3 hour long technical interview with white board questions. The employees treated me well before and after the interview. Also got a lit tour. The interviewees were pretty hard and that got me more tensed. Overall, good learning experience

Interview Questions
ITHAKA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITHAKA (United States) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later received an email from HR asking me to contact their recruiter to set up an interview through Google Hangouts. Contacted the recruiter, set up a time, and...no show from the recruiter. Six hours later, I get a message asking if I'm ready for the interview; tell her that it's late and ask to reschedule for the next day, same time. Again, I wait, and she doesn't show. Five hours later, another message asking if I'm ready for the interview. By sheer luck, I'm at my computer and respond, and - finally - the interview proceeds. Pretty standard questions about my skillset, how I handle difficult clients, etc. Afterwards, I'm told that she's "submitting my answers to the hiring board." I'm thinking that it'll be a day or two before I heard anything back, but no, within a few minutes I'm informed that they want to hire me. When I ask about next steps - in person meeting, salary, etc. - she tells me that they'll send work to me, and I'll receive assignments via email. And it's a part-time position. This is far removed from what the job posting described and raises more than a few red flags, so I asked for a formal offer letter detailing everything - salary, responsibilities, etc. - before I agree to anything. Still waiting, and the entire process was frustrating. If the interview process is any indication of how the company is run, I want no part of it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITHAKA (United States) in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied online. I got an email after to set up an interview with HR, then another interview with an S+R team member. An assignment (which took a few hours) followed the interviews. I didn't make it past the assignment stage, but a final interview apparently followed for select candidates. Ultimately, I was left feeling frustrated because the process took a long while, and HR wasn't very responsive. I don't mind doing a candidate assignment, or going through multiple interviews, but the huge stretches of time between some of the stages made me assume I had been knocked out of the process. It didn't help that HR didn't respond to any email asking what was going on. That being said, during the phone interviews both the Ithaka S+R team member and HR were very polite. Just wish that extended to how candidates are treated throughout the (long!) process. Job hunting is hard enough, no need to make it anxiety inducing.

Interview Questions
  • What are three adjectives a friend would use to describe you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITHAKA (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

Half-day interview, including a 15 min presentation. One-on-one interviews with three people, including someone at the level of the role, the would-be manager, and the team director. The people I spoke with were refreshingly straight-forward about the nature of the work and what they were looking for in a candidate; I did not feel like they were playing games, as some interviewers do. Even though they eventually went with another candidate, I still found the interview process engaging and worthwhile -- although, with 3 phone conversations, an at-home assignment, and a half-day interview, it ended up being a lot of unpaid work.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about how Ithaka S+R differs from ITHAKA?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITHAKA (Mumbai) in Nov 2018

Interview

Thier where 3 rounds 1. Telephonic interview with basic questions 2. Telephonic interview with technical questions 3. F2f interview with hackthon they took this round for 5 hours and wasted my time The process was time consuming and no proper feedback was given

Interview Questions
ITHAKA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITHAKA (Mumbai) in Feb 2018

Interview

very short and to the point, asked conceptual questions, required specific answers to all the questions . They did some knowledge test and hand the job offer. There were many candidates shortlisted for the same. They took multiple tests and the went for PI.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ITHAKA (Ann Arbor, MI)

Interview

Applied via career site and got a callback really soon. 3 Interviews and the questions were really basic. But i was really unhappy about was that there was no response. they never even came back with a offer/no offer at all for many weeks. Really wish it could have been a bit professional.

Interview Questions
  • Basic java and spring mvc questions, a little bit of html, css questions as well
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITHAKA (United States) in Aug 2015

Interview

Telephonic and Inperson interiews conducted. It was a contracting position, hence the process isn't very lengthy. Questions were on Java, frameworks, services, database and datastructures, few scenarion based questions. Also more on behavior.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17