ITU AbsorbTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ITU AbsorbTech

Sort:

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ITU AbsorbTech (New Berlin, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email confirming they received my application and resume. Within the week, I received a second email asking for dates/times that might work for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was sent a link for a DISC profile and scheduled for an in-person interview with my potential future manager. During this interview, I brought in work samples and also spent a lot of time getting to know the manager. After the in-person interview, I was brought in for a final round interview, where I met with several of the Directors and the Owner of the business.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing out of the ordinary, but I was very pleased that they spent a lot of time explaining the company culture. I knew after the initial phone interview that I really wanted to work for the company, and felt more excited with every additional person I met with!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITU AbsorbTech (New Berlin, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later for a phone interview. After the phone interview an in person interview was scheduled to take place about a week later. After the in person interview I heard back from ITU AbsorbTech within a few days.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITU AbsorbTech (New Berlin, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I had a phone interview set up the day after I applied. I was in for the first interview a week after and then a week after that my final interview.

Interview Questions

• They were not very difficult questions, the typical interview questions. My second interview with my manager was quick and after a few questions we just talked about things for 20 minutes and we were done.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITU AbsorbTech (New Berlin, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

The internal recruiter was very organized and the process moved quickly, starting with a phone interview. A few days later I interviewed with multiple people face to face at their corporate headquarters. All of these people did a great job answering questions and I was able to get a really good read on the position. All questions asked of me were fair and prompted productive dialogue. At the end of the face to face interviews, the recruiter gave me the next steps and told me I would have an update by the end of the week, which I appreciated. As promised, I was called and asked for another meeting at my local facility, where I was given an offer.
      Overall, the process moved quickly, but not enough that I felt any pressure. Everyone involved was very well organized and this is one of the reasons I accepted the position. Everyone I met was very nice and there is definitely a family feel and culture within the ITU Absorbtech facilities. This was one of the better interview processes I have been through.

Interview Questions

• I felt that all questions were fair and relevant, with nothing being unexpected or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

ITU Absorbtech was fair in their offer and negotiations.

Organizational Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITU AbsorbTech in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted rather quickly. That's where things got strange...a terrible game of connection tag in which the Talent Acquisition Manager continuously cancelled the phone call with little to no notice despite my efforts to both call / email. This went on for almost a week. When we finally connected there was no mention of an apology (strange right) for the continuous cancellations and rescheduling. I was told to expect to hear back within several days...that was 6 weeks ago. Needless to say, I am okay with no follow up and this was probably not a great fit for me or a step in the right direction career wise. However, I would have appreciated feedback from the employer on what I can do to interview better. The company / role sounded great but this experience was not.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in training and development?
      What is your experience with succession planning?
      How do you handle difficult co-workers / colleagues?   Answer Question

Route Sales & Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piedmont, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITU AbsorbTech (Piedmont, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

I would describe my interview process as structure and transparent. My lead interviewer was open about each step of the process which allowed me to feel confident and relaxed moving through to each step. I did also prepare as best as I could which helped with interview. The entire process proceeded efficiently and quickly and only took about a week to complete. I would say that the interview that I went through was professionally administered.

Interview Questions

• I thought all the questions were fair and precise. I would recommend being prepared beforehand but I would say there weren't any surprises that caught me off guard.   Answer Question