IUPUI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IUPUI Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IUPUI.

Interview

I was asked to come to the office. You do not have to wear formal dress because they know that you are a student.
    Interview questions are not really difficult to answers and the interviewer is the supervisor for the job. The interviewer asked me three questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience about the job that you are applying?   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Good relation with the professor for a semester should be enough to request this position. No interview required as such. Performing well in their course can make you trustworthy in their eyes.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

it was all about self introduction and part of behavioral interview, in which the interviewer gives you a specific role and asks you for your views and challenges you might face in that role

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was interviewed by a group of about six people, including the Dean of the school and members of the school's leadership team. They went around the table and each asked me a couple questions. I also shared samples of my work and described the strategy behind the samples. A few weeks after the group interview I was invited to have a one-on-one interview with the Dean.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and how I would handle specific goals.   Answer Question

Proctor - Testing Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Currently, the department only hires part time help, which means no benefits. There was an assistant and then a department head who spoke to me. The interview was casual and did not consist of the typical interview questions. Be advised that you do not receive a set schedule of 20 hours in the position. It varies from week to week.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with not having a fixed schedule and coming in sometimes at 6:30 a.m?   Answer Question

Grant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Had two face to face interviews, both were split into two sessions, with various people from HR and the program. The last interview was with the Chief Operating Officer. Most of the questions were on my background and some were behavioral. Atmosphere was relaxed even though there were 6 people interviewing at once. After 2 face to face interview I got an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked about my experience but there were some personality questions like - what are your top three strengths? Also what would your boss say about you? What kind of team do you work on currently? Ended interview with some more off the wall questions like "what would you do if you won the lottery".   Answer Question

Proctor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IUPUI.

Interview

The process was great and simple for someone who has not had any experience in the job world before. It is an excellent place to start. There is just one small on-site interview and it is all behavioral. It is make sure that they are hiring someone who has potential and willingness to learn and listen.

Energy Auditor Interview

Interview

Technical Question, Ethic question, took 20 mins and held in their office. 3 interviewers asked me questions about my background , my resume and why I am interested to work in IAC. I should say technical questions were pretty much easy for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• kW, kWh, cfm, energy saving methods, ethic questions   1 Answer

Career Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of current staff, three in all. All were very friendly and represented their company culture as open and collaborative. The interview lasted a little longer than an hour and included a session of question and answer as well as a resume review. During the resume review, I was provided with a sample student resume and asked to lead a mock session to provide feedback regarding the resume.

Interview Questions

• What are two positive quality traits that you currently do not have?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IUPUI (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview and 2 face-to-face interviews. After the phone screen, it was almost 2 weeks later when I got the initial face-to-face interview. This was a panel interview with 4 people from the department. The 2nd in-person interview was with the CFO and Associate Director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question