Iberdrola Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkwood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iberdrola (Kirkwood, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

prior to interview, you had to complete a skills test, which I took time off work to perform and passed. I was called for an interview, which seemed to go well, but they were very clear on their "don't call us, we will keep you informed" policy. That was the last I ever heard from them, over 6 weeks ago. Since the start date is next week, I feel it is a fair assumption that I did not get the job and will never hear anything. PLEASE don't tell people you will keep them informed if you have absolutely no intention of following through.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Iberdrola in October 2013.

Interview

Process was as expected. Longer than usual time between being offered position and starting employment due to necessary background checks.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iberdrola (Rochester, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Easy Process and management was helpful making my transition from GA to NY

Negotiation

Straight forward

Retail Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iberdrola (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of HR interviews and two extra interviews with business management.
    First round of HR was a fit interview complemented with IQ, language and math tests
    Second round of HR was with Business HR manager covering daily working situations, as a fit interview.
    Interviews with business management was mainly fit as there were no technical questions at all related to both the job and the company sector.
    Final interview with division's CEO was fit.

Interview Questions

• 1. Summary of previous experience
      2. Why Iberdrola
      3. Would you be interested in promoting and manage people
      1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iberdrola (Toledo (Spain)) in May 2011.

Interview

Long interview, lots of technical questions and every thing seemed fine, but they never called back. After a while I found out that they did not hire anyone, but a call would have been nice.