Ice Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ice Design

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ice Design

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ice Design.

Interview

I was asked to travel an hour and a half for a local job. I did so and had a great interview in which the regional manager practically told me I would get the position. She told me it would be at least 2 weeks until she called me due to needing to complete the interview process. Obviously I was pretty excited however I never received said call. Not even to tell me I didn't get the job. I tried to contact the company twice to no avail. I'm sincerely disappointed in the company due to this and no longer even shop in store.

Head Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ice Design (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I had a very polite phone call offering me an interview. I took the day off work and travelled across town to get to the interview.

I was placed in the interview room and told to wait for the head of dept who would be interviewing me. After around 10-15 mins I was told that the head of dept had gone to lunch. They apologised and said they would get them to call me.

A few days later and no call. Not even from the HR contact. I chose not to chase the company as I had been put off by my first impressions. If a company treats outsiders with no respect... How do they treat their employees?

The offices were also very tired.

Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ice Design (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, and heard back so much later that I had forgotten about applying. Once I went in for a trial though the process was very quick. Was interviewed by the regional manager and was offered the position the next day

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ice Design (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

Dropped in my resume in person. A few days later, I was brought in for an interview. The Interview took place in the back room. The store manager had a list of questions to ask me and wrote down my answer for each one. The interview took about 10 minuets. After the interview, I had to do some "floor work" where I had to greet customers, assist them, fix the clothing racks, while being observed.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Are you willing to work at other ICE stores?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria Point (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ice Design (Victoria Point (Australia)).

Interview

They just wanted to view how I interacted with customers so I just had to greet people as they came in and let them know about sales. I also had to keep busy by making sure racks looked tidy and whatnot. The trial interview ran for about 30 minutes.