Icicle Seafoods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

1.4

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

For application you can mainly use their website with plenty job openings. Since sometimes the positions listed may be outdated, I would recommend also to call the Seattle Office and ask about the job opening itself. Interview may be on phone or in Seattle Office depending on your location.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in manufacturing environment, especially with equipment ?   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (East Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Waited to called up for application process after filing out the application on line before the interview,there where a lot of people after check in we listen to a recruiter direct us through the hiring process and explain to about ICICLE SEAFOOD products and the the type of employment opportunities the offered to applicants.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for long periods of time.   1 Answer

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was called within a week after I applied for a phone interview, the process took about 10 minutes of verifying information I put in my online application. I don't recall any theoretical questions such as, "Where do you think you will be in 5 years?" but more like verifying whether or not I can lift 50 pounds and handle certain working conditions.

Plant Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

My referral was the extent of the hiring process, they contacted me by phone for a short interview with basic questions. Called me back a week later to give me the details of the job, flight information, start date, etc.

Summer Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

They bring in about 30-60 people at a time and have them sit through a few lectures on the rigor of the job, as well as what conditions people could expect: the idea being to make sure people actually knew what they would be signing up for. Then individuals get a one on one meeting with some of the hiring people. They basically want to double check that you're trustworthy enough and are capable of the tasks.

Interview Questions

• They really want to make sure you're up to the task of working 16 hour days and have no preconceived notions about what life will be like up there. Expect lots of questions regarding your ability to stand in place or health concerns.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When can I get up there?

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by Icicle representative for phone interview, was hired and sent to Alaska.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Icicle Seafoods (Seattle, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with HR lady and the vessel manager. Very unorganized. Offered me the job before even interviewing me.

Negotiation

somewhat negotiable. offered me a verbal commitment for a salary and a date to depart to alaska. Then last minute they backed out. Was not given a reason for why i was not given the job they offered verbally to me.