Cover image for Ignite!

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Ignite! Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Ignite!

Negative33%
Neutral67%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ignite!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ignite! (Lombard, IL)

Interview

The atmosphere was good during the interview, however I had impression that they invite almost everybody to the interview. Did not choose my career path with this company, but I believe it might good for beginners when searching for the first job and experiencing difficulties. All employees met seemed friendly. I was offered to sell cosmetics to the customers face to face, If i knew this, I would not even have come to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be employed with this company? What are your strenghts?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ignite! (Lombard, IL) in Sep 2014

Interview

This is yet another spam scam job from good old CareerBuilder. People, if you don't start reviewing and reporting these people, they will just keep wasting our time. This is the kind of spam interview you get when you "Quick Apply" jobs on CareerBuilder. Both of these outfits should be reported to the BBB for scamming qualified people who are looking for REAL jobs.

Interview Questions
  • Me: "What is the compensation structure? Base? Commission? Her: Um, we can offer a salary and its like $30k...

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

448.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ignite!~24282
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ignite! (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2012

Interview

Asked a lot of technical questions related to Microsoft Excel. Concerned about big picture thinking in relation to day to day task. They did not care for what you had done in the past but rather where you wanted to go and what was the plan to get there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful