ImageSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ImageSoft

Sort:

Technical Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ImageSoft (Southfield, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the manager and other team members to review my qualifications. I shared with them my portfolio of work. Questions were asked based on my experience and the work I shared with them. They asked me questions related to their vision and core values and how I would fit in with them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I have done something that directly speaks to one of the core values?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImageSoft in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly, thoughtful process. Everyone was kind and wanted to make sure it was a good fit for both of us. I took a skills test in advance which asked me how I would handle potential situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you use OnBase in your current role?   1 Answer

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImageSoft (Southfield, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The process was very ordinary, using behavioral questions around the values posted on their website. The person interviewing was very opinionated, probably trying to provoke me. As long as you bring a bag full of examples you should be alright. They also like to hire interns, but I was not part of this so have little to offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for the position, and mostly around their evangelized values.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImageSoft (Southfield, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and asked if I was interested in a potential opportunity. I wasn't necessarily looking for a new job, but I'm open to hearing about potential opportunities.

I completed a phone interview, a coding test, a live (go-to-meeting) tech demo, and they decided to fly my out to their headquarters for an in-person interview.

Halfway through the interview they asked if I would be up for taking the role of a Solutions Architect instead of the System Engineer role that I was there interviewing for - I said yes, as that is what I do at my current job. They then told me, during the interview, that instead of the initial remote position, this would be an on-site job. That hit me by surprise, but again, given the right opportunity, I was open to discussing the possibility of relocating.

We finished the interview and I flew home. I got an offer about a week later and learned that they wanted me to do a hybrid role, to do the work of both a Systems Engineer and a Solutions Architect. I was excited by this prospect, but saw that what they were offering me ended up being about $1,000 less per year than I currently make. They wanted me to do a dual role, but only wanted to pay me as an entry-level developer.

I declined but they reached out to me and told me to think of a number and we could discuss further. I gave them a number, which was well under the average Solutions Architect salary for a tech company their size, and was told "we are going to go another direction", which honestly was probably the best thing that could've happened in that scenario as the whole thing (also I was never reimbursed for my hotel and rental car - which I was told I would be) left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

The people seemed very nice and accepting, but it wasn't as transparent of an experience as I would've expected or would’ve liked from them.

Interview Questions

• They had me do a phone interview, a code test, a live demo of my skill-set, then finally an in-person interview.   Answer Question

ImageSoft Response

Feb 26, 2019 – Recruiter

Hello,

We are sorry to hear your experience with us didn’t meet your expectations and always welcome constructive feedback. Looking back at our records, however, we have every reimbursement... More