Imagine Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imagine Schools Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (El Centro, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial interview went great. I had the interviewees laughing and feeling comfortable with me. I was offered a position two days later. I then had a second interview with the director and was told that references had to be checked. Isn't that done BEFORE a job offer? I haven't heard from the school since.

Interview Questions

• How would I improve test scores   1 Answer

Building Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

There was no interview conducted and there was just a background check. The background check had already been done through the County School Board. I passed drug test and physical through the county school board. Imagine just took application and used the background check (already conducted).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant interviewers, easy to talk to, willing to answer questions. They were interested in my past experience as well as way in which I used technology. Willing to be flexible with positions, seemed open to thinking outside the box. They described the school setting, urban -interested in that experience.

Academic Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the principal for more than 30 minutes when he called to ask me if I'd like to interview. He is very personable and interesting. He seems like an honest and sincere man. I then met him for the interview, and later I interviewed with the Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• questions were related to academics - best teacher practices..."How does data helpful to teaching?" "How do you approach the teaching of Reading to young first graders?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be sure to market your benefits to the company - in areas outside of what you are being hired for...what else can you bring the company? Enrollment is vital to charter schools. How do you plan to increase and retain enrollment? This can be an area of interest to the company and an opportunity for you to negotiate a higher salary.

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (McKinney, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

HR called and asked me to come in for an interview at the school. I was told I would meet with the principal, curriculum specialist, and team lead of the grade level. They were on time and professional. I was brought to the principal's office and interviewed. It took about 45 minutes. It was a comfortable environment and each person was upbeat and cordial.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Good process. They make you feel welcomed, and the questions are well rounded to give you the opportunity to explain your skills, best traits, and any weaknesses are understood. But, I can only say this about where I interviewed and it could be different at another school. Hope this helps, and I would just recommend bringing a great personality, enthusiasm, and some understanding of the school.

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Sarasota, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, met with the Director and answered a few questions of "how would you respond to..." type scenario questions, then was showed the room that I would work in and met a few of the Teachers that were there.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a parent who was not happy with an incident that happened when another Teacher was working?   Answer Question

Elementary Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Schools.

Interview

I was hired after attending a MERC job fair. I received an interview with PGCPS. After the interview they offered me a contract. At the job fair, I met a principal that worked at Imagine Schools. He gave me his business card.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry parent?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Teachers in this state are part of a union so there was not a negotiation phase.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Schools.

Interview

Positions are posted on Teachers-Teachers website. I applied and was contacted within 24 hours to set up interview. I was interviewed by three teachers on the current team. Down to earth teachers who wanted to see if there was a match. My skills, interests and personality dovetailed. Was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview process has evolved since I was hired. Competition is keen. This Spring candidates were invited to a career fair job shadow day at the school. After evaluation select candidates taught a sample lesson   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

This school will call and interview ALL resumes submitted to them

Interview Questions

• The interview here is a group interview of teachers they ask random questions often not relevant.   Answer Question