Imagine Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imagine Schools Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.2

Teacher Interview

Interview

I was asked about ten questions during a thirty minute interview. I also was assessed during actual teaching time as a substitute teacher. After that, I had about two more conversations with my employer and was granted the job.

IT Support Interview

Application

I interviewed at Imagine Schools in June 2017.

Interview

they called and setup an interview with IT director and human resources I will have more after the interview I have been told It is based on the Joy at Work Philosophy. There are very few rules to follow, and not much, other than test scores are required of employees. Job duties include dismissal outside in 90 degreee hea

Middle School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Mesa, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple, being a new teacher, I was able to answer them all. Just come as you are and be honest. I connected with the two the interviewed me.

Anonymous Employee in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (El Centro, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial interview went great. I had the interviewees laughing and feeling comfortable with me. I was offered a position two days later. I then had a second interview with the director and was told that references had to be checked. Isn't that done BEFORE a job offer? I haven't heard from the school since.

Interview Questions

• How would I improve test scores   1 Answer

Building Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

There was no interview conducted and there was just a background check. The background check had already been done through the County School Board. I passed drug test and physical through the county school board. Imagine just took application and used the background check (already conducted).

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant interviewers, easy to talk to, willing to answer questions. They were interested in my past experience as well as way in which I used technology. Willing to be flexible with positions, seemed open to thinking outside the box. They described the school setting, urban -interested in that experience.

Academic Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the principal for more than 30 minutes when he called to ask me if I'd like to interview. He is very personable and interesting. He seems like an honest and sincere man. I then met him for the interview, and later I interviewed with the Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• questions were related to academics - best teacher practices..."How does data helpful to teaching?" "How do you approach the teaching of Reading to young first graders?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be sure to market your benefits to the company - in areas outside of what you are being hired for...what else can you bring the company? Enrollment is vital to charter schools. How do you plan to increase and retain enrollment? This can be an area of interest to the company and an opportunity for you to negotiate a higher salary.

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (McKinney, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

HR called and asked me to come in for an interview at the school. I was told I would meet with the principal, curriculum specialist, and team lead of the grade level. They were on time and professional. I was brought to the principal's office and interviewed. It took about 45 minutes. It was a comfortable environment and each person was upbeat and cordial.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Good process. They make you feel welcomed, and the questions are well rounded to give you the opportunity to explain your skills, best traits, and any weaknesses are understood. But, I can only say this about where I interviewed and it could be different at another school. Hope this helps, and I would just recommend bringing a great personality, enthusiasm, and some understanding of the school.

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagine Schools (Sarasota, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, met with the Director and answered a few questions of "how would you respond to..." type scenario questions, then was showed the room that I would work in and met a few of the Teachers that were there.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a parent who was not happy with an incident that happened when another Teacher was working?   1 Answer