Implant Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Implant Direct

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Implant Direct in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard. Phone call and skype interview. Everyone was friendly and pretty straight forward. Showed a lot of interest in my past experience and wanted to know a lot about what my current job consisted of.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Implant Direct (Thousand Oaks, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with the direct supervisor for the position, and spent a good 45 minutes interviewing with her. I had the opportunity to ask questions about the position and company culture. My interviewer was friendly and forthcoming. After that, I met with the head of HR, and we spent about 20 minutes together. I found out more information about benefits, the size of the company, etc. It was a relaxed, comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was one flaw or my weakest quality?   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Implant Direct (Calabasas, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview scheduled with HR personnel; I.T. Mgr didn't call. I waited 15 to 30.
    Then contacted HR to re-schedule. This time he called on the scheduled day. Went well; straightforward. Asked me to come in for in-person interview. Jumped though H.R. hoops and did Excel testing and composing a letter to gardener that you are unhappy with their service. Then finally a typing test. Count on about 1.5 hours or so just for H.R. testing.
    I was then escorted back out to the lobby. HR person went to talk to I.T. Mgr.
    Then came back downstairs and says I am so sorry you didn't do well on the Excel testing.
    The IT Mgr. will not meet with you, he really needs that.

I though it was an IT position I was applying for not a Finance position???
    So you best be an expert at Excel to even speak to anyone...

I'm actually OK with this. I got bad vibes from the beginning about the organization
    when not getting a return call for the initial phone interview.
    That is not a good sign from the start...It's not a good fit for me.

As someone in a past Management role; you can't totally evaluate someone based on testing alone.
    You need to take everything into account and then compare candidates based on all information you have.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Implant Direct in January 2010.

Interview

You had to go through 2 interviews and testing.