In-Shape Health Clubs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

In-Shape Health Clubs Interview Questions

2.0

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Modesto, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They had over 20 people come in the same time to interview one by one. Took almost an hour for them to spend 5 minutes interviewing me, and had at least over 100 applicants for 1 position. It was a poorly done interview and you could tell they did not care about you if you were not who they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is your avaliability, why do you want to work here, name a situation you had to make better, why should we hire you over everybody else.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Merced, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The assistant manager called me in for an interview. I got there and I was interviewed by the Kids Club Lead and assistant manager . They just asked me situational questions like "what would I do if a parent came To you because she wasn't happy about how her child was treated"?

Interview Questions

• How would you intervene if two kids were fighting over something ?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I did a phone interview with a recruiter, a phone interview with the hiring manager, an in-person interview with 3 staff members, was invited to come in and interview with 3 more staff members. Now I can't get anyone to return my calls or emails. With the amount of time taken in the interview process, they could at least respond to an email. Disappointed with my experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (San Bernardino, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online within a week maybe less I got a phone call and set up the first interview (I was mostly nervous because I'm not skinny or in shape so I thought I wouldn't get hired but they didn't care) and then after the first interview I had a 2nd interview with two different managers than the first one
    After that it took maybe another week before I was offered the job I did paperwork and the livescan and I was working in about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• They asked situational Qs
      What would I do if a child did this or that
      How would I approach the parents
      Etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's minimum wage job no negotiations

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Hanford, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online & got a call a few days later to schedule an interview. The interview was with the manager & a lady from the kids club. He did most of the talking, she didn't say much. It lasted about 15 minutes. He said he would call the following week and let me know the decision.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Livermore, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview was with HR Manager. Second interview was with hiring manager who just stared the week before. There was clearly a miscommunication between HR and new hiring manager about the position and expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Victorville, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call and they did a 5 minute interview, then the next day I had a in person interview. They were very friendly. The process was very fast. The actual interview was about 15 minutes long and they asked about 10 question. I went nervous and dodnt get the job.

Assistant FItness Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Received phone call the same day that I submitted the application, they were very personable and easy to speak with. The interview was short and to the point. I did not feel like there was the normal nerves when having a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How did I learn about the job? Did I read the job description?   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy process, applied online, was emailed for an interview. Interviewed with the manager a week from application submission. Got offered on the spot. Asked very general questions, i.e. experience, how i feel about working full shifts with customer interaction, etc. Just make sure to smile and be positive and bubbly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Modesto, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Good experience I had a phone interview first with the district manager then about 2 days later I had a in-person interview with the district and regional fitness managers, they ask you about your past employment history and why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position.