InSync Software Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InSync Software Inc. Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at InSync Software Inc.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at InSync Software Inc. (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The whole process from interview to hire took one week. I was very impressed with InSync's hiring process. They know what they want and they're not afraid to move quickly. I spoke to the two cofounders, current office manager, and the human resources VP from the parent company (Orbcomm). The whole time I was waiting for my offer letter, I had great followup and communication from the company letting me know where they were in the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation at your last company that was stressful or frustrating.   Answer Question

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InSync Software Inc. (San Jose, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

InSync was a start up company when I joined them. I was working for a competitive software company headquatered in Houston. InSync had a more stable management team and a strong product strategy. It helped that they were headquartered in San Jose. I agreed with the company direction and found the people easy to work with. I had an impact on the company and they had a positive effect on me.

Interview Questions

• What is the typical price for an RFID solution?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. I was not certain that they were ready for a person like me, but they pursued me and made an offer that I could not refuse.