Incadea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Incadea Interview Questions

Interviews at Incadea

3.1

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incadea (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The company visited our college,We had 3 rounds, aptitude, group discussion,and technical,
    aptitude was easy, but in technical they ask generic questions(from entire B.E course)
    But i couldn't make it ...

Software Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Incadea (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially there are questions replied in writing, after the interview via Skype and at the end face to face. Whole process is very focused, structured and oriented toward required skills and relevant experience. 4 people participated the interview from the company, each asking questions.It started by resume overview. Overall, process is run professionally and efficiently. Conversation was easy going and participants openly answered any question.

Interview Questions

• I.e:
      Why did you apply for the position, what is your preferred carrier development, where you running multiple projects at the same time, highest budget worked with and no of people, familiarity with SCRUM   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Incadea.

Interview

My interview was conducted over Skype. It lasted for more than 30 mins. After one round of interview, I had a discussion with HR for the CTC and joining date. After it was finalized, I had to wait for approval from HQ for my joining. It was concluded within 2 weeks of time.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were mostly on Nav basic functionalities, projects done by me and real time business scenarios.   Answer Question

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incadea (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very much related around topics related to the position. Interview was detailed and thoughtful as a professional and had engaging discussion on all aspects of the designated job position in a comfortable ambience. In career we all interact with different people, we forget more than 90% of them but we also remember the best people who were talented, honest and transparent.Out of those 10% Incadea employee who interviewed me as one of the true innovative and passionate persons I have ever seen.

Interview Questions

• Mostly interactive and challenges one faces while execution.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Incadea.

Interview

Smooth and technical oriented.

Total 3 rounds (1 Technical + 1 Managerial & technical + 1 HR).

Telephonic interview happened for me, but lately they have made mandatory to have at least one round in physical presence.

Interview Questions

• All related to the technology which the profile is associated with.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Incadea (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Round 1- telephonic
    Round 2- face to face
    Round 3- HR telephonic

Telephonic was ok, in f2c, 1st time when i saw their office its didnt give a positive nod.

Not yet received their response.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Incadea (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Basic interview process not that much difficult to crack. The only problem is they sometimes start irrelevant questions to the position offered.The process is generic as like other companies.Neuteral experience

Interview Questions

• How good are you in adjusting for different or changing roles   Answer Question