Incture Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Incture Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Incture Technologies

2.7

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incture Technologies.

Interview

First there was a very easy aptitude test of 30 mins. Shortlisted candidates from written test were given three exercises to do, one was to design a product, second was to write past incidences from life and the last one was to write an algorithm to solve a problem. Exercise to design product was creative and new. Then we had a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you code for 13-14 hours per day?   3 Answers

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a written test followed by HR/Technical Round.
    I cleared the written test and Technical/HR round which i finished at about 8pm. The HR was pretty friendly and inquisitive. They asked me about the projects i had done(looking at my resume) followed by a lot of questions about my social life and how i was among my friends. They shot various situations and asked how my reaction would be. After the Interview i was shortlisted for the third round. About 8 of them cleared the Technical/HR round and were told to wait. So we waited till 1 am. And finally they selected 3 members.

Interview Questions

• Personal Questions, Related to projects and a little bit of HTML   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It is basically 4 to 5 rounds process to have your welcome letter on your hand. It begins with basic 60 technical+aptitude questions. Once shortlisted, there comes the tricky round something related to analysing your perceptive with around 30 questions. and priorities of you. It is difficult.

If you clear that one, rest all is a piece of cake. All you need to know is how to face an interview and good technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• It is usually related to your projects done during academics and explanation of it in depth.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

4 rounds
    Written test(pen and paper)
    Psychometric test
    10 quant questions
    10 logical questions
    10 verbal questions
    10 tech(c,Java SQL basic) questions
    1 st elimination after written test.
    2nd elimination after design test.
    Finally Tech. and HR.

Interview Questions

• Normal HR Questions and was asked about the logic of what was designed in the design test.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Jamshedpur (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Pool drive for NIT JAMSHEDPUR AND
     NIT DURGAPUR. TOTAL SELECTION: 07 members
    First :No year gap students are allowed for written exam.
    Second : there was a PPT regarding the whole company working , opportunities what we get , and it is about 1hr .
    Third : 1st round : elimination round ..
                we had pen and paper exam of 40 questions , 40 minutes , no -ve marks , 10 questions of apti , 10 of logical , 10 of English , 10 of c , cpp , dbms
    All are of basic and the level of exam is medium not too tough. There where two sets of one set had apti tough then other set english will be tough and two sets are of different questions. And i think only 3 or 4 questions are same .
                  2nd round : personality assement , elimination round , 40 question 5mins , and other 20 questions 5minutes totally 60 questions 10minutes..
    Its too easy dont worry about it ,, but i dont know they short list , but i got selected.. Be yourself in this round . dont fake
                  3rd round : design round. Not a elimination round
    They said to design a one out of 3 three
    1. Design a mouse for PH are of 2 fingure s
    2. How google search works .
    3. I forgot it sorry guzss
    Here in this round this design what you did they will ask in interview.. Both of tech and hr..

Next here is final step
    Interview .. Technical round
    Basic tech questions from c and dbms
    Here the interviewer will see your confidence and be in your self , next about project , that 3r round Design one this all about tech round
     Hr round here is some fankness made me placed and openess also
    Be confident dont looae hope .
    Questions about project , family , basic questions ect ..
         Atlast placed at incture technologies

Negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tumkur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Tumkur (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were five rounds
    first was aptitude followed by shortlisting
    second was psychometric test followed by shortlisting
    third round was design round followed by NO shortlisting
    fourth round was Technical Round mainly based on idea you pitched in design round and mini-projects
    there were few questions from sql databases query.
    fifth round was hr and its was more like repeatition of the above round with added question like family counter question on what you speak.

Interview Questions

• The main shortlisting was in first round
      focus on apti,verbal,logical and technical from indiaBix.com
      hope it's helpful and work.BYE   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Mysore (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was online round with Aptitude,logical, technical and verbal questions for 90 minutes.
    The next round was design round. Had to design based on a problem statement .
    after that they short listed around 21 from a total of 150+ students.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Mysore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The first round consisted of 4 parts comprising quan, english and technical questions. 50 questions were to be done in 1 hour. The questions were pretty basic and the only thing was time issue. There was one more round which was called design round in which few questions were given and we had to answer any one of them. One of them was to design a solar panel, the other one was to design a dispatcher, and the last one was to design any app of your choice.

Interview Questions

• They brushed all the basics from networks, Operating system, DBMS. They asked me to write basic queries and about join operations. Then they asked about OSI layer and its applications. They asked about the normalizations and ACID properties. Then in networks their more focus was on TCP/IP and most of the questions related to that. In OS it was more on deadlocks, synchronization, and various scheduling algorithms.   Answer Question

I got a better job :-P

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incture Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

HR person (who is operating from home - illegally, without work permit, from UK) had no clue of the position's key deliverables and Sachin Varma is somehow running the show due to his SAP connections....classic case of trying to mint millions and spend peanuts. Wanted to offer me a role at 15% below my current comp (fixed) and also much below the compa ratio.

One thing i realised is the company's underlying principle: as long as i don't have to spend money in anything, i can do rest everything to have "happy" employees

Eg. they do not provide travel reimbursement for outstation candidates even at leadership roles; beat that! (Most such Indian startups talk big similar to the Valley but the moment you find last names like Vermas, Aggarwals, Guptas, Mitals in the decision-making, you should know what you are in for!)

Interview Questions

• How can you sell Cherry work to people (decision makers) who still do not have a huge technical mindset in India.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Campus recruitment drive. We had 1st round aptitude followed by 1 round of Technical and 1 round of HR interviews for shortlisted candidates. Both technical and HR questions were asked in both rounds. Most questions were based on the Resume. Must be very confident and strong in technical fundamentals. It is a small company with 250 employees.

Interview Questions

• What is the the one thing your are better than anybody at. Delay in answering is taken as a negative.   Answer Question