Indecomm Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Indecomm Global Services

2.9

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Charlotte, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two Managers that were previous Loan Processors. They were both unprepared for the interview. I had to offer them a copy of my resume. I noticed they didn’t wrote anything down until they asked my expected salary. I knew at that moment I wouldn’t be hired. Overall, they were nice but after reading all the negative reviews, I’m kind of glad I wasn’t offered a position. This seems to be a company that paints a perfect picture until you’re on the inside.

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process mirrored the position itself. a total joke.

Negotiation

pointless

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process took about a week. I got the phone call for the initial interview on a Tuesday to set up an interview for the following Monday. After our meeting Monday, I was told decisions would be made by the end of the week. I was called the next morning and was extended an offer on the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you most like about working in the processing position?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other applicants in pursuit of this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. Compensation as well as benefits are unbeatable.

Performance Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very technical interview process. Interview panel consisted of real folks working on real tme application.

Client round with the client folks.
    They asked real time performance issues and how did I tackle them to resolve the issues.
    Performance Architect role.
    Good understanding of software development process.

Interview Questions

• Performance issues I had faced in the recent past.
      Discussion on how to improve the performance of an application   1 Answer

Negotiation

Over all interview experience was good only. They are not the paymasters. Lots of local people working here. They would expect more local people to join them. No MNC culture.

Mainly they work as body shopping company. No R&D or technical environment. no bench concept.

Difficulty level was not much but the interview was for several days.

Overall experience was good and satisfying.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

first round, F2F with some senior person

Interview Questions

• 1) is there any way to create object outside the class in singleton design pattern?
      2) what RMI?
      3) explain visitor design pattern.
      4) differentiate static inner class and non static inner class.
      5) composite key in hibernate.
      6) 1st level and 2nd level cache in hibernate.
      7) in design development , when we should use abstract class, and when interfaces.
      8) current project details.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services in February 2012.

Interview

very easy...basic questions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

1st round - Telephonic Technical basics
    2nd round - In person Technical
    3rd Round - with Manager
    4th Round - Client interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services in December 2011.

Interview

Resume was sent across through an employee referral. There is a preliminary call by the recruitment team where they ask you basic technical questions. This is followed by a complete technical interview (face to face or telephonic). Generally only one round of technical interview followed by negotiations.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a server side call using javascript (from client side)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very aggressive negotiation. Specially if they sense that you are keenly looking at switching jobs. Also a lot of pressure on joining on board early.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

there were 4 rounds of interview.
    the first one was technical interview where I was asked basic and some advanced questions.
    Mainly they focus on your basics.
    After 1st round of interview I was called for the 2nd round where Module lead took my interview.
    He asked me questions from java again not too tough.. he gave me 1 puzzle to solve. puzzle was just to see the analysis skill.
    In the 3rd round the interview was taken by the senior manager where he asked me about my projects and gave me 2 puzzles to solve. he asked the reason of leaving current company.
    Finally the HR came and did the negotiation and confirmed my selection for the post.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can be done at some level. depends on your skill set and the interview performance.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indecomm Global Services (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

panel come chennai for interview already schedule through telephonic skill was asp.net MVC with Angular, first round will be technical discussion in angular skills followed by technical asp.net, oops, and sql discussion he is friendly enough to helping with answers, the discussed with HR updated there will be one managerial round and one client round.

Interview Questions

• asked to write interface, self join for managers, static classes, angular web api security, type of, instance of, closures, if(null) what will be the out, why angular, In managerial round over skype asked to design model for chess board, dependency injection, abstract and interface.   Answer Question