Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance

IT Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

At first I got an email asking me for a phone interview. During the phone interview I spoke with a lady from HR who was really nice and forward to see if I was a good candidate for the job. Then I did a phone interview with the hiring manager and she asked basic questions about what I knew about internal IT auditing versus regular financial auditing and if I would be comfortable in that role. After the phone interview she invited me in for an in-person interview where I met with the hiring manager and went over my resume as well as my school experience. After the interview they said they had a few other candidates to interview and that they would get back to me within a week. A week later I got the job and the company is great!

Interview Questions

• Do you know much about Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance as a company?   Answer Question
    • How much do you know about IT Auditing?   Answer Question
    • What are some examples of technological software/hardware that you have used or are comfortable with?   Answer Question
    • What is your major and do you think that this job is applicable for what you want to do after college?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with sending emails, testing, and documenting your findings in a professional manor to be presented to the board of directors?   Answer Question

Systems Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. One personal and about resume, the other more technically and talking about experience and projects. They both were mostly discussion about things I have done, didn't really use any standard interview questions besides asking "What do you know about our company?". Just be prepared to explain what you know with stories.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process you went through for a big project you've made?   Answer Question
    • How did you work with teams when planning and executing projects.   Answer Question

Technology Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

Arrived on site, was instructed to sit in HR office for approximately 20 minutes (Arrived early). Was given the HR Benefits package to look over. Interviewed with HR Lead first. Friendly, outgoing, easy to speak with. Interview then transitioned to speaking with 2 department leads. Went well, basic questions asked.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance (Fort Wayne, IN) in October 2010.

Interview

2 interviews

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance in September 2010.

Interview

Applied and got a call from a hiring manager. Set up an interview and got hired. Once hired did a series of test and a month later started.