Inditex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Inditex

2.3

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was unwelcoming. There was no initial greeting. Waited 30-40 mins to be greeted. And then another 15mins to see someone. Was brought into a room and asked repetitive questions about my job. And little information was given to me about the company and the payroll position.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief. They mostly asked me questions about my resume and why I thought I would be a good fit. They explained to me that it is relatively easy to move up in the company because there is such high employee turnover. The interview was in the middle of the store.

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous retail experience   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is fast and easy. Once the managers have the person's information they send all data to Payroll and within 3 business days you could start your first day at work. Make sure to bring ID and SSN or just the passport. They do group interviews, but for positions like visual merchandiser or any type of management is through corporate managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is nothing for negotiation, they have a hourly base for all sales associates. The commission is global, which means whatever the store makes a % is shared with employees, excluding Department managers and GM. Some managers may negotiate the availabilities so it works for both parties.

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I had three separate interviews before being offered the position with three different people. Two of them were HR executives and the last one was with a Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous experience as merchandiser?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Short interview where i detalied my experience very easy to pass friendly environment. Had interview with store manager. No more than 15 minutes. Got an offer after 2 weeks

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple and fast, they are very kind and helpfull. It was a nice interview. It was necessary has some imagination for a group exercise to resolve a problem, but it was simple, not a diffivult thing.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Inditex.

Interview

I just did an interview with the hr. The process was really fast because they need someone starting in 10 days. Something quantitative, just an interview in order to know me and see the fit with the company and the attitude.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your accademic and professional career, and what do you know about inditex   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inditex (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview ; HR, Team. They don't really explain what is expected out of you and you get shocked when they start giving you work like taking out printouts.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions about college and school and past internships.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (Milan (Italy)) in August 2016.

Interview

The application process consisted in two stage and it was held in the HQ in Milan. The first stage was a group interview, the second a personal interview wigh the head of HR.

Showroom Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2014.

Interview

They first contacted me through Linkedin, and after a few exchanges via email, the first proper interview was via Skype with Human Resources. After a week or so, they contacted me again and we arranged the second interview, this time with the Head of the Department, also via Skype. Finally, I travelled with all the expenses paid to the final, and face to face, interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, and they wouldn't tell me how much I was going to earn until I signed the contract. I asked several times and they just told me that it would be more than what my current salary was. The final salary was more, but not much more.