Inditex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inditex Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief. They mostly asked me questions about my resume and why I thought I would be a good fit. They explained to me that it is relatively easy to move up in the company because there is such high employee turnover. The interview was in the middle of the store.

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous retail experience   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is fast and easy. Once the managers have the person's information they send all data to Payroll and within 3 business days you could start your first day at work. Make sure to bring ID and SSN or just the passport. They do group interviews, but for positions like visual merchandiser or any type of management is through corporate managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is nothing for negotiation, they have a hourly base for all sales associates. The commission is global, which means whatever the store makes a % is shared with employees, excluding Department managers and GM. Some managers may negotiate the availabilities so it works for both parties.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inditex.

Interview

My CV was sent to them by my university. I got called afterwards and we scheduled a meeting.

The aim of the interview was to verify my skills, knowledge, academical background and - mostly - enthusiasm towards the job position.

I first had an interview with the head of HR and afterwards with the managing director of the product department.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

After sent my CV on Thursday I received the call on the next day that they wanted to do an interview on Monday. It was with a group of other 15 people. After one day they told me that i was successful for the second step. Yesterday i had the face-to-face interview and in the afternoon i've got the job. If you go prepared It's impossible to fail.

Interview Questions

• 1-Are you good at working in a fast-paced environment?
      2-Why do you want to work for Zara-bershka-etc? //Why do you join us?
      3-Why did you choose Inditex?
      4-Do you have relative experience?//Have you had previous retail experience?
      5-What do you know about Inditex?//How many brands under Inditex?
      6. Who are our competitors?
      8. What are the main aims of a sales assistant?
      9. What's your favorite brand and why?
      10. Why should we hire you? What makes you the best person to hire?
      11. Which position would you prefer?
      12. What are you doing at the moment?
      13. What is your availability like?
      14. Which brand would you ideally like to work for?
      15. What are the current trends?
      16. what are your strengths/weaknesses
      17. A time when you dealt with a difficult customer?
      18. Tell me one good customer experience?
      19. What do you feel determines good customer service?
      20. Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inditex (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview consisted of roughly 16 people, it was fun and interesting, different to other interviews I've had. The interviewers were very nice and made the atmosphere pretty casual.
    Overall, it was a good experience, they said they would call back within a week if successful but it has yet to be a week so I still don't know if I got the job but either way the experience was great and makes me like the company even more!

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to the London Talent Centre to hand in my CV and fill out the application form.
    Literally the next day I received a phone call from them saying my application was successful and that I must go to the group interview.
    Group interview:
    - Interviewer asks us what we know about Inditex
    - Watch 2 videos (you can find these online- the timeline one and the one on Zara)
    - You do 2 activities (1st was drawing an item of clothing that suits you but also suits the position you're applying for. 2nd activity was in groups speaking about how you'd handle a specific scenario that could happen in store)
    - Lastly, you speak one on one with the interviewer going over your application- the hours / locations / stores etc
    SO SIMPLE.
    I got a call the very next morning saying that I got the job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Group interview. There were about 20 people. Games and role-plays, they ask you information about the company. They asked us to talk to eachother for 1 minute and then tell the others in what position we would see our colleague.

Interview Questions

• You are running out of staff at the tills. What would you do?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called to made appointment of the interview. Go to the head office in Bond Street, registered downstair and go up to the interview floor. Tell the receptionist that you have an interview, sit down and fill in the form. About 15 people in a group, we introduce ourselves, watched two videos about the company and the interviewer told us more about the company and asked the question about videos. Then we group up to do some activities, (1) draw a product of company to represent yourself. (2) some case study of customer service/complain. I received their call two days after but I missed it then they sent me an email of I am success to go to next stage. I have not received further information after.

Interview Questions

• Near the end of the day, you still need 50 pound more to reach your target. A customer come inside and you are working in the fitting room. The customer found out the products she try on are not suitable for her, what would you do   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was really easy, had to watch short videos and answer few questions about the company. The atmosphere is very relaxed and everyone really friendly. After that they invite you for an induction were you sign the contract and can start as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in fashion and whats your availability   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy and pleasant experience,group interview.
    First they showed us a video,then we were asked questions about what were the companies that inditex owns,what are the main duties of an assistant are and then a face to face interview followed.
    The one thing that was a little bit annoying what that the interviewers proceeded with the assessment in the same room that the group interview took place so it was a bit noisy.