Indosat Ooredoo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indosat Ooredoo

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indosat Ooredoo (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

many stages need to accomplish such as phone interview,user interview, role play, FGD,presentation, and writing test. Overall, interview process quite difficult and need to have some preparation in order to pass the test.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indosat Ooredoo (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Casual at a public cafe in a friendly discussion. The interviewer came late and I took my chance to work on my current things at that time. And I felt I was ready for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength, internal or external communications?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indosat Ooredoo (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Fast hiring, clear guidance from HR for the CNB

Interview Questions

• Strategy ton convince internal team to expand network by using old equipment   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surabaya, East Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indosat Ooredoo (Surabaya, East Java (Indonesia)) in January 2012.

Interview

The Interview was really like a psikotest and need to focus on questions. Then need to be interviewed by HR first and then with business user. Then wait for 2 weeks to get information whether you are being invited for the next interview or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

IT Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indosat Ooredoo (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2011.

Interview

The company hiring the candidate after few week we sent CV, they will invite us to user interview as initial phase of recruitment. The interview consist 5 phases there are user interview, psychology test, GM interview, BOD interview, and medical check-up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offering quite good. So it doesn't necessary to