Infineon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.8

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

An HR called me and said someone passed my resume to a team of product engineers at Morgan Hill site. No question or review of my resume. I went to interview and it turns out my resume has not been reviewed so there was not much overlap.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions but mostly technical on RF measurement instruments.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted a resume, but even after a month they were unable to advise whether I was even still being considered. Eventually I had a first interview and was told they would let me know, but they never even contacted me. This is both rude, thoughtless and unnecessarily misleading for someone who is not working.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

mostly a structural interview, talked about projects a little bit. Had a lot of opportunity to learn about there operations. The manager was happy with my experience, so I was asking most of the questions

Electrionics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Livonia, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward, started initially with a HR phone call about availability and work status and then a technical phone screening followed by onsite technical interview by senior application engineers, managers

Interview Questions

• previous work experience and exposure over embedded software development (it was just for an intern position )   Answer Question

Interview

I was recommended to this company and obtained an interview through a recruiter. The process went very fast. There was one phone screening interview, followed by an on-site interview. The interviewers, all senior engineers, were very amiable and accommodating. The interview questions were technical, rather basic and easy to answer.

Functional Test Eng Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview

Technical and non technical questions during the interview.need to answer quiz paper on programmimg, circuit, internet for fifteen my minutes.two interviewers.overall interview takes almost one hour. Have to wait two weeks for the decision.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview

I applied over the website and after two weeks I got an e-mail from the manager of the team. After setting the time we had an interview mostly based on my background. Not difficult and no tricky questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Recruiter internal will call you. You answer a host of questions. Personality testing is included as part of pre-screen. Interviewers are cordial. Then if selected you will be brought in. Appears many of their jobs posted especially for managerial slots are bogus. They are picking up resumes and never hiring. Jobs are reposted again and again -- open for a year. That is not a real job post. Kind of sneaky but what can you do.

Interview Questions

• Not asked any questions that were hard. Very basic phone interview. Given the "oh you are a great candidate.... and we'll get you in real soon...." and then one month, two months etc go by.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy, first round phone call, final round meet several managers and talk... Fast respond HR guys, received offer letter and calls from HR within a week. Hiring managers are very kind and easy to talk, they will share their similar background with you.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I got an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the hiring manager and two others on the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a competitive offer so I took it.