Infineon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.8

HRSC Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I highly recommend protecting your references with this company. One day after interviewing one of my references received a call from an Infineon internal recruiter asking if she'd be interested in the position. There is no chance of that being a coincidence given my reference's location and title.

Using references as a source to find other candidates is highly unprofessional and borderline unethical. If your talent acquisition team is so incompetent that they can't source their own candidates perhaps you should outsource recruiting all together.

I was on the fence about this position/company after the interview and there was no chance I would have accepted an offer after that stunt. If you have options I would look elsewhere. At minimum do not provide references up front and they ask for them on the formal application.

Interview Questions

Infineon Technologies Response

Jul 4, 2017 – Talent Marketing Analyst

Infineon respects candidates’ privacy and does not contact references as prospective applicants. Our recruiting practices honor confidentially and are considered benchmark across the industry... More

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Temecula, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

HR email me about m application and to setup a "phone screening". I had to email HR twice to confirm the time. Walked them step by step through a 15 year career. The Manager seem to be under stress. He gave short cool responses. I never was contacted about the status which was very unprofessional.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

An HR called me and said someone passed my resume to a team of product engineers at Morgan Hill site. No question or review of my resume. I went to interview and it turns out my resume has not been reviewed so there was not much overlap.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions but mostly technical on RF measurement instruments.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted a resume, but even after a month they were unable to advise whether I was even still being considered. Eventually I had a first interview and was told they would let me know, but they never even contacted me. This is both rude, thoughtless and unnecessarily misleading for someone who is not working.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

mostly a structural interview, talked about projects a little bit. Had a lot of opportunity to learn about there operations. The manager was happy with my experience, so I was asking most of the questions

Electrionics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Livonia, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward, started initially with a HR phone call about availability and work status and then a technical phone screening followed by onsite technical interview by senior application engineers, managers

Interview Questions

• previous work experience and exposure over embedded software development (it was just for an intern position )   Answer Question

Interview

I was recommended to this company and obtained an interview through a recruiter. The process went very fast. There was one phone screening interview, followed by an on-site interview. The interviewers, all senior engineers, were very amiable and accommodating. The interview questions were technical, rather basic and easy to answer.

Functional Test Eng Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview

Technical and non technical questions during the interview.need to answer quiz paper on programmimg, circuit, internet for fifteen my minutes.two interviewers.overall interview takes almost one hour. Have to wait two weeks for the decision.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview

I applied over the website and after two weeks I got an e-mail from the manager of the team. After setting the time we had an interview mostly based on my background. Not difficult and no tricky questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Recruiter internal will call you. You answer a host of questions. Personality testing is included as part of pre-screen. Interviewers are cordial. Then if selected you will be brought in. Appears many of their jobs posted especially for managerial slots are bogus. They are picking up resumes and never hiring. Jobs are reposted again and again -- open for a year. That is not a real job post. Kind of sneaky but what can you do.

Interview Questions

• Not asked any questions that were hard. Very basic phone interview. Given the "oh you are a great candidate.... and we'll get you in real soon...." and then one month, two months etc go by.   Answer Question