Infinite Resource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Professional Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infinite Resource Solutions (Smyrna, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process is pretty painless. You will get 2-3 interviews, the first with a recruiter where they give you a detailed picture what you'll have to go through, then two technical interviews, with the second one being pretty intense. Make sure to review your stuff beforehand, especially if you claim to worked with a particular product or technology on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain the establishment process for an IKEv1 IPSec tunnel.   Answer Question

Business Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Resource Solutions (Denver, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

I worked with Infinite in my most recent job search and they helped prep me for the interview with their client, a large financial services organization. They were very helpful in matching me to the right position, and in preparing me for the interview. I would highly recommend working with them as a recruiting firm.

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infinite Resource Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

After several e-mails from Infinite resource asking me for interview, I decided to go with an interview with them.

I've sent my resume and it indicates I have experience in both Network & Security, but basically I am a network engineer in first place. the secretary said they will provide 6 weeks extensive training on PaloAlto & 1 month of shadowing one of their engineers after the training is completed. After a very easy interview, they came back saying they are looking for a Security engineer. why do you have to waste my time and your time if my resume saying I am a network engineer in first place? why are you providing an extensive PaloAlto training and one month of shadowing if you are looking for someone who is experienced with PaloAlto?

This is the worst company I've ever had an interview with, not professional at all. My advise don't waste your time on an interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• basic network and security questions   1 Answer

Infinite Resource Solutions Response

Nov 6, 2017 – COO

While our interview process is rigorous, Infinite understands time is valuable, both for those we represent and for our clients.

Infinite’s interview process begins with a preliminary screen by an... More