Infinity Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinity Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Pharmaceuticals

File Clerk/Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinity Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Worked with a staffing agency who referred me to this company, working with the clinical department. The position entailed organizing the on site and off site archival system. The company sought an individual who had great organizational skills who would need limited supervision on creating a system to create ease with locating clinical trials Once interview was confirmed, met with direct supervisor and HR Manager, separately. I was shown the work area to give me an idea of the level of organization needed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my organizational skills.   1 Answer

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Pharmaceuticals in May 2013.

Interview

I was an out of state applicant applying for a QA position. There was first an initial HR phone screen, followed by another phone screen with a hiring manager, the latter being 30-45 minutes in length. After one week, I was informed that they would take the interview process to the next round for an in person interview which included Infinity paying for a flight and taxi to their Cambridge headquarters. The actual interview was 4 hours long, split up with 8 30 minute individual one-on-one sessions.

Interview Questions

• All standard and fair questions. There were a few hypothetical role play questions though.   Answer Question

Database Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinity Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied for a temp position working on updating one of their databases. The HR recruiter asked about my background and my interest in the company. I then spoke with the supervisor for the project and he explained the background of the major projects the company was working on. Everyone (literally everyone) is really smart and friendly, which speaks to their collaborative culture. Everyone works hard but there is time to relax and have an opportunity to get to know each other. Every Friday, they host a social accompanied by beer and a ping pong tournament.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The compensation offered was what I expected for a temp position, taking into my account my experience and background.